Food Diary

Options
Can someone look at my food diary and tell me what they think?? I'm curious as to how I'm doing and if I can keep my little indulgances.

Replies

• Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I think your doing great but you need more water for sure!! Keep up the great work!
  • ItsMeLori
    ItsMeLori Posts: 346
    Options
    Diary looks great today, I wouldn't eat pasta to much though, even whole wheat. Doing great!!
  • RobertaG
    RobertaG Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Watch the sodium, I would say. Oh and try to limit your consumption of saturated fat.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I would recommend tracking your sodium and probably fiber too. You can add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • kneeki
    kneeki Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    If possible, omit all simple carbs from your diet: Anything with processed flour or wheat.

And for the future (you'll appreciate this later) don't quick add calories. Search and find the actual food, it will really help you refine your diet.
  • LindseyC87
    LindseyC87 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Watch the sodium, I would say. Oh and try to limit your consumption of saturated fat.

Agree.. Sodium is a HUGE one
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    If possible, omit all simple carbs from your diet: Anything with processed flour or wheat.

And for the future (you'll appreciate this later) don't quick add calories. Search and find the actual food, it will really help you refine your diet.

One quick add was almonds and it was easier because I ate 4 and couldn't figure out the measurement...that's mostly when I do that.
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Look very nice, not enough water. Don't go below the 1200 min net calories on your exercise days.

Try to cut back to one juunk food snack a day and one with less sodium would be great.

Keep it up you are doing great so far!!!
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    OK, tracking sat. fat and sodium....now, is the sodium allowance to high on MFP? I'm within the range.