i hurt my ankle and foot

Options
i hurt my foot and ankle what can i do im not in a gym and i dont have gym equipment in my home i have a medicne ball and some hand weights and a wii fit but i walked and jogged for my cardio on the trails i did 9 miles a day 6 days a week and was burning lots of calories doing that now i hurt my ankle and cant stand on it for about a week i dont want to get off track any advice of what i can do to burn calories?? i have been sad i want to stay motivated !!!

Replies

• starzz904
    starzz904 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i hurt my foot and ankle what can i do im not in a gym and i dont have gym equipment in my home i have a medicne ball and some hand weights and a wii fit but i walked and jogged for my cardio on the trails i did 9 miles a day 6 days a week and was burning lots of calories doing that now i hurt my ankle and cant stand on it for about a week i dont want to get off track any advice of what i can do to burn calories?? i have been sad i want to stay motivated !!!
  • crazylattelady
    Options
    I completely understand. I started my diet with tore ligament in my right foot. I just decreased my calories and increased my protein since I wasn't able to burn calories. It hard but make sure you take care of you injury. Hope this helps.

crazylattelady
  • starzz904
    starzz904 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I completely understand. I started my diet with tore ligament in my right foot. I just decreased my calories and increased my protein since I wasn't able to burn calories. It hard but make sure you take care of you injury. Hope this helps.

crazylattelady

Thankyou its so hard when you work on a goal and then you have to stop im not sure if its a spring or if a toren ligament im going to get it xrayed today but i still tryed to push myself and hurt it more yesterday how long did it take yours to heal ? can i add you on my list as a friend for motivation ?