Hi y’all!

Options
My name is Gabriella!

I’m new here, and new to tracking my nutrition.

I’ve always struggled with gaining weight. I’m 5’7 and my weight has always averaged at about 95 pounds, even after having 2 boys.

I struggle with the self image of myself, never feeling confident in shorts or jeans/leggings because I always look too skinny. It’s hard to find any pants that fit my waist without having to wear a belt. Seeing the way my collar bone sticks out makes me avoid wearing tank tops.
I’m ready to dedicate myself to this weight gain journey to finally feel confident with myself!

If anyone has any tips on weight gain, I would greatly appreciate the advice!

Replies

• Armyguy2417
    Armyguy2417 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Eating carbs and calories, pancakes and pasta are great lol, big meals
  • Gaballinnaa
    Gaballinnaa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Two of my favorite foods 😋😋😋 Thanks!

• bkajo
    bkajo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your tracking! the best tip I ever got was simply to track for a week or two to capture your normal/current eating habits. Once you can see what's really happening, it's easier to adjust. I've had success adjusting in little ways -- for you, that might mean if you have pancakes, can you add a little more butter. Or if you have pasta, can you find a yummy way to add protein and extra fats (olive oil is yummy).

And for extra calories with great nutrition, avocados.. :smiley:
  • dpanagiotakos
    dpanagiotakos Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I recommend most of your food intake should be meats (ribeyes, sirloin), fatty fish (salmon, sardines, mackeral) and healthy fats (olive oil, grass-fed butter, avocados). In between Keto and Carnivore! Try to stay away from pastas, breads, rice, etc...it's really going to mess-up glucose levels and your metabolism.