Polar Flow and Polar Beat not syncing .. MFP not even an option

Options
Morgaen73
Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
Hi

I know this is probably not the place but I'm hoping someone can help me.

I'm using the Polar H7 HRM with the Polar Beat app on my Android phone. Unfortunately Polar Flow is not syncing with Polar Beat so my workouts are not imported.

Also, MFP is not even an option on my Polar Flow app.

I've contacted Polar but too no avail.

I'd appreciate it if anyone has any suggestions.

Thanks

Replies

• vnukinga
    vnukinga Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I have exactly the same problem, plus since I'm using my h7 on the treadmill right now, it fails to measure distance and pace correctly. Hopefully someone will be able to answer your question.
    Good luck,
  • Morgaen73
    Options
    Thank you very much :)
  • CatchMom11
    CatchMom11 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I returned my Polar A360 because it wasn't tracking properly and Polar Flow and Polar Beat SUCK compared to Fitbit's app. I'm much happier with my Fitbit and their app and have no issues with the syncing.
    Good luck!
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    I gave up on syncing my Polar M400 to my Android phone. It's been so sporadic with syncing that it isn't even worth the trouble. Luckily I had an iPod, so I just sync through it to Polar Flow, which then syncs to MFP. I don't know why Android is such a problem child for Polar and MFP.
  • Morgaen73
    Options
    MandaB9780 wrote: »
    I returned my Polar A360 because it wasn't tracking properly and Polar Flow and Polar Beat SUCK compared to Fitbit's app. I'm much happier with my Fitbit and their app and have no issues with the syncing.
    Good luck!
    I gave up on syncing my Polar M400 to my Android phone. It's been so sporadic with syncing that it isn't even worth the trouble. Luckily I had an iPod, so I just sync through it to Polar Flow, which then syncs to MFP. I don't know why Android is such a problem child for Polar and MFP.

Thank you very much :)

I need Polar Flow to sync with Polar beat because I get benefits from my medical insurance for being active. No syncing = no benefits lol

I may move over to something else when I have the money.
  • TheFeelsWay
    TheFeelsWay Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Morgaen did you figure it out. I am having the same issue :(
  • LaurelJP
    LaurelJP Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar A370 and H7 HRM. I was able to sync with Polar Flow. In Polar Flow, go to Settings and select "Connect" next to the MFP icon.
  • johnsgraham3069
    johnsgraham3069 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had a training session in Polar Beat that did not upload to Polar Flow. This link tells you how to force a sync between Polar Beat and Polar Flow https://support.polar.com/us-en/support/force_training_upload_to_Polar_web_service . It fixed my problem
  • forcers
    forcers Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    johnsgraham3069, thank you. I tried this "pull-down" to re-synchronize tip and it seemed to work because the synchronize spinner appeared in my phone's notification area, but the data did not transfer to Polar Flow's web site. However, I then signed out and signed in to Polar Beat on my android phone and that did the trick; I saw a larger synchronizing page appear in Polar Beat immediately after signing in and the data did synchronize to Polar Flow.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    As climate change continues, we'll see more and more of this, unfortunately.