Hi. Never posted before, but just wanted to say never give up.

Options
My name is Sam. I'm a medically retired veteran. I was injured in 2008. In 2010 I started to have to use a cane much of the time. In 2017 I had to use a walker and could hardly walk at all. I had back sugery in August 2017. This year I quit smoking cigarettes, ran for the first time in a decade, completed 3 OCRs and one 5k run, learned to cook a bit of healthy food, and also lost 50lbs! I spent years depressed and suicidal - I'm glad my life didn't end on that note. I still have my struggles, but I'm looking forward to the future. Don't give up and stay focused on the process. Find what you want most, prioritize it, and only strive for a few things at once. Life gets cluttered really fast, but we truly only need a few, but very valuable things. I wish the best to everyone with a desire to change. Posting from my phone and tried to attach a photo of my progress, but I don't think it's working - it's not exactly current tho as I have lost a bit since. Remember - never give up!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!