Daily accountability

Options
Everyday I will come on this forum

I will do this for accountability and to start my exercise regime because I'm finding everything so hard.

About half way there to my UGW but need a push so if anyone wants to join that's great!

Cw: 183.6 (17/10/18)
Gw1: 168 (25/11/18
UGW: 140

So today went well and then I went out and ended up having a kfc. That was my down fall :(

Replies

• jesstheartisticfox
    Options
    Do your best tomorrow gall!
  • sgallagherxo
    sgallagherxo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Do your best tomorrow gall!

I will! I feel more hyped about it so I'm going to try come up with an exercise plan! How have you been?
  • misssararae
    misssararae Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Brush it off and do your best from here on out. Never beat yourself up for a slip up, just keep on keeping on.
  • sgallagherxo
    Options
    So late last night I made 2 circuits for the coming month to alter between. Tried to complete it today and I did NOT realise everything was so boney

So I'm going to buy a yoga mat later

Right now I'm away to walk or maybe run the dog get some exercise in!
  • Graymanstole
    Graymanstole Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Everyday I will come on this forum

So today went well and then I went out and ended up having a kfc. That was my down fall :(

This is a journey centered around making progress, not being perfect.
  • sgallagherxo
    Options
    So today I stayed under my calories (ate some exercise cals back)

Didn't manage to complete the circuit I came up with because of the bones but I did go extra walks.

Roll on tomorrow!
  • sgallagherxo
    Options
    Today I'm going ti try my hardest to stick to water. I'm drinking calories and I hate it.

I also need to buy a new food scale and start meal prepping again.
  • danavelling
    danavelling Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
  • sgallagherxo
    Options
    Yesterday was a write off 😂 ended up with a blinding migraine literally I couldn't see properly for over an hour.
    Ended up eating a McDonald's but I did stick to water all day and got all my steps in. The food shop also got delivered last night

This morning I have meal prepped 3 portions of meatballs and homemade sauce only 350 calories/serving! And some chicken curry which is 330 calories per serving! Will continue to meal prep just need some ideas :)
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    @sgallagherxo you will need to get a disciplined mindset. Cook all your meals clean out your cupboards stack it with 99% healthy meals
  • sgallagherxo
    Options
    Today was a great day! I had meatballs and lettuce then chicken curry with mushroom rice!

400 cal deficit!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Not everyday though. :)
  • sgallagherxo
    Options
    Not everyday though. :)

Great intentions eh
  • sgallagherxo
    Options
    Been busy the past few days in the hospital but have stuck to my eating so not a problem so far.

Don't need to be negative :)
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    It is great that even in hospital you have stuck to your eating plan. Hospital food is usually awful. Glad you are feeling better. We all make promises to ourselves that life prevents us keeping. I promised myself I would go back to the gym regularly in January, I made it today :/

Look forward to further posts, accountability is a good way to keep on track. Keep on keeping on :)

• sgallagherxo
    Options
    Yesterday went really well!
    I felt horrible mentally but powered through and didnt comfort eat. I made 2 chicken pasta portions as I'm at work for the next two days so that'll be for lunch.

Will meal prep more when I get home tonight after work!
  • H0ckeyplaya55
    H0ckeyplaya55 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!! One day at a time!
  • sgallagherxo
    Options
    Feeling really ill now and I'm doing overtime today. Will be glad when the day is over I really just need to power through today
  • sgallagherxo
    Options
    We went out last night and it was great! Food was generally okay but I didnt track well so back to that today.

Think I will go a long walk today but just now I'm cleaning 😂