Kinda a NSV...maybe?

Options
Well today I lost my 20th pound, 214 down to 194, which was pretty awesome. But I also passed a mirror and saw that my legs were back to looking like they did before I gained 40+ pounds. If only my now scrawny legs will tell my still huge gut to get in shape.

p1010008fe.jpg

Replies

• dosesr4winners20
    Options
    I <3 this NSV! You have made great progress! Those are some nice looking legs lol!
  • kbizzleoo
    kbizzleoo Posts: 114
    Options
    very niceeeee (said in the Borat voice)
  • Hfxgal
    Hfxgal Posts: 57
    Options
    excellent! Congrats :-)
  • pixidaisy
    Options
    This is awesome! I have been told that weight loss generally starts on one end or the other... and meets in the middle I am sure your gut will follow suit soon!
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    *wolf whistles* nice legs baby ;)
  • odie02
    odie02 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    great job! And the gut will catch up with the legs....slowly. Mine is taking forever too! My legs and arms looked better faster. You do have some good looking legs :)
  • Steel6981
    Steel6981 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    That walking is working! Great legs and great job. The other will follow soon.

Sue
  • Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! lol things like that will keep you going!
  • glendeb
    glendeb Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Your legs are looking hawt! well done :happy:

I have the opposite problem, I'm losing off the rest of my body, but my legs haven't quite got the message!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!