I love my body today because...

Options
It let me run for ten minutes nonstop! That's 2 more minutes than I was doing 2 days ago (with a day of rest in between). I don't know if it was a psychological thing or what.. but it's amazing to know I did it! Now to keep working up to the 20 minutes non stop (yikes!) I feel great about it, since I was feeling so frustrated yesterday and today about how ridiculous I seem to think it is that I've almost lost 20 lbs and that I can hardly even tell...

I just wanted to share that with anyone who wants to read! But I also want others to fill in the blank with a reason why they love their body today!

Replies

• PNWriter
    PNWriter Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I no longer have a boobie-do (meaning that no longer does my stomach stick out farther than my boobies do) :)
  • rjbrowne82
    rjbrowne82 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Because everything just fits better (clothing wise). lol i'm so vain. Can't stop looking in mirrors.
  • Ashlea_M
    Ashlea_M Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I just found out I've lost 5cm off the belly fat! I measured from the belly button, I also measure the true waist too but my belly has been such a problem I measure it too! Today is the first day I've had any progress on it! :)
  • rjbrowne82
    rjbrowne82 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I no longer have a boobie-do (meaning that no longer does my stomach stick out farther than my boobies do) :)

lol. thats cute. Great job
  • HangoverSquare
    HangoverSquare Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I notice the skin on my biceps isn't as flabby. I'm lovin' it!
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    ...it hasn't given up on me, even after all the crap I put it through. Now that's love.
  • reneeanne422
    reneeanne422 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It's the body the good Lord gave me :) And I need to take better care of it :)
  • Ashlea_M
    Ashlea_M Posts: 165 Member
    Options

Me too! It's a weird feeling not being able to see it when I'm standing without bending! lol
  • apapandrea
    Options
    I love my body today because it just did 17 minutes of circuit training!
  • bethanyranes
    bethanyranes Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    It lets me swim for meters and meters before getting tired. And because the good Lord saw fit to give me long legs AND big boobs, LOL!
  • ambermichon
    ambermichon Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I was able to leg press heavier weight than I ever have before!!! And I was able to workout for 2.5 hours today!
  • Olivia1977
    Olivia1977 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Because with this body I carried and delivered two healthy boys who I am thankful for everyday!!!!!!!!
  • 1smemae94
    1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I love my body today because it keeps getting stronger and stronger everyday (even after all the years of abuse i put it through)
  • andforpoise
    Options

That made me giggle :P

Loving everyone's responses! How good does it feel? :)
  • So true Love<3
  • curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    it's healthier than it's been in a really long time. Thank you, body, for taking care of me.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I ran 7.5 miles today. That's the longest I've done yet. I know it's still a long way away but a half-marathon might not be impossible after all!