Keto Diet/ intermittent fasting

Options
Hi, I’m new to the Keto Diet and would love some ideas and recipes to keep me going! I am a full 24 hours in and have to say day one wasn’t as hard as I thought It’d be.
I need accountability partners to help push me along the way!

Replies

• amberdonahoe
    amberdonahoe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    some quick and low carb recipes: salmon and asparagus, baked chicken and spinach salad or sauteed spinach, taco salad, omelette. hope that helps!
  • renaudcj
    renaudcj Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I started keto 3 days ago. I'd be down for a keto pal!
  • HealthyNuMe
    HealthyNuMe Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Put me down as a IF pal did my first 24 yesterday .... I've been IF 18:6 For months now and i do low carb as well .... add me let's do this!
  • Erieo
    Erieo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started 10/23. Let's be pals, I need all the help I can get. This is not my first keto attempt since I am an incorrigible carb addict, but I really want to succeed this time.

My go to super easy food are supermarket rotisserie chicken, steak, grilled fish, eggs, guacamole, smoked lox salmon, canned fish with Tobasco sauce, and cheese. Some recipes that require cooking are Indian curry with chicken, Thai curry with chicken, Korean beef BBQ (I make sure there's no sugar in the marinade), and creamy chicken & broccoli casserole.

My spouse has been doing keto for a years now, so I have a lot of recipes. There are actually tons of keto friendly ways to cook. However, in the long run, it's really tough because it seems impossible to erase that delicious carb-memory permanently imprinted in my brain. I grew up eating almost nothing but carbs.
  • bettymk
    bettymk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Betty and I'm an incorrigible carb addict! Lol I totally get what you mean about getting the carb stain off my brain!
    Just restarting Keto today. Attempting to do it mostly plant based. I also am mostly non-dairy because of intolerance and allergy. I need all the help I can get too!