More room in my drawers!!

Options
LOL! So true in two ways. I've been on MFP since February 17, 2011. I started a new profile to get my original username back and to kind of make this about getting to the home stretch, so my ticker doesn't reflect the work I've done so far. Today I, *deep breath*, tossed out my size 18 and 16 shorts and jeans. My hubby was pulling them down everytime I wore them. I kept them for security. I still can't believe I am down 34 pounds! I love this site. I could also use some friends for support. I am not a stickler about what I eat, although I try to keep it healthy, and I frequently go over my calorie alotment. Would love to hear from you all!:tongue:

Replies

• tammyr76
    tammyr76 Posts: 174
    Options
    Does'nt it feel good to get rid of cloths?? I had the same problem with underware,,lol,,working out at the gym and they kept sliding down..you don't think about stuff like that until you get to go down sizes...Congrats on your lose already....I will send you a friend request,,I too go over every now and then and enjoy an occasinal cupcake...lol...Would love to have and send support...
  • wvjanie
    wvjanie Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Doing the same myself. Down 3 sizes! Just couldn't keep the skirts (and even undies) up anymore. You can add me as a friend if you like.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    wow - awesome NSV - not getting rid of any clothes yet but I have gotten some 'tight' clothes that I'd stopped wearing out of the back of the closet =D it's great getting a new wardrobe without spending any $$
  • Stephiede
    Stephiede Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Great Job. Keep up the hard work. You can add me as a friend if you want. Good luck with your journey.
  • Paddy31
    Paddy31 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Well done! 34lbs is a big chuck of weight.

Are you treating yourself to a new wardrobe now? Or just a few strategic bits until you reach goal?
  • Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss on 1/1/11 but didn't join MFP till 2/20/11 (I think thats the date). I was also wearing 18's. now I'm in 14's! And some 12's! this is a great site!
  • Heidi64
    Heidi64 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies for your responses. Paddy, I haven't treated myself to a new wardrobe. I'm just fitting back into the clothes I gradually grew out of over the years but never threw away. When I reach my goal weight tho, I am definitely buying a new set of clothes, especially some really nice underthings!