slacking really bad

ugh! i’m slacking so bad in this watch what i eat and get more exercise.

Replies

• manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Only you can change that.

Weigh measure and log all your food. Eat the calories MFP gave you and be patient. It all takes time to change your lifestyle but if you slack off then it won't happen. Keep trying. Lots of help and advice on these forums. Read the success stories for inspiration.
  • OTDrBean
    OTDrBean Posts: 1 Member
    We all fall off the bandwagon. You aren't alone in this. Keep trying but also remember to give yourself grace. You can be the change! 🤗
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,595 Member
    Hmm. Are you trying to make too many changes at once? Maybe try making 1 change at a time, and give each time to become a habit, then add another change. It seems slow, but the momentum just keeps building. If you build up the set of habits you want, one at a time, you'll build the set of habits that will get you the results you want.

So maybe just pick one thing to work on this week, like eating a breakfast that works for your plan every single day. Once that's solid, you can work on having lunch be on plan every day.

Hope this helps! Hang in there!
  • jdubois5351
    jdubois5351 Posts: 460 Member
    I'm struggling myself at the moment, so I basically try not to let it get out of hand, and I also don't expect any great weightloss to happen for now. It'll get better!
  • KimSim72
    KimSim72 Posts: 7 Member
    i’ve just been lazy because i’m tired of trying. i used to be so good at this when i was younger...I hit 40six years ago and it’s been a battle ever since...now the doctor wants me tested for diabetes and i keep putting it off because i’m miserable with everything lately. just in a funk and need desperately to get out ☹️