Can't believe I have A NSV!

Options
LA_proud
LA_proud Posts: 162 Member
These last two weeks have been terrible. First being out of town for a week and this week, trying to get ready for school starting on Monday. So today, I am in one of those check cashing places, because I need to buy a money order. I look behind the cashier and I see the security camera monitor. I catch a glimpse of my full back side through the eyes of the camera and all I could do was smile :happy:

I know the cashier thought I had lost me mind, cuz I could not stop looking at myself. The scale may not be moving, but my body is really changing!!!

Replies

• onetwentysomething
    onetwentysomething Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Sometimes an NSV is way better then any shift on the scale :)
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    Yay! Way to go!
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    lol that's awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • AngieR1106
    Options
    Congratulations! It's great to see that regardless of what that number is doing, your body is constantly improving. And let's face it - that's the whole reason we're doing this: to improve our bodies, rather than a number on a scale!
  • AngelaDunkleeClark
    Options
    Remind me what a NSV is????
  • trini14
    trini14 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Remind me what a NSV is????

non scale victory :)
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    ^ non scale something, means you see a physical change in your body even if the scale doesn't move.

and that is an EPIC and well deserved nsv!!
  • Lsosa1984
    Lsosa1984 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I want to know too! LOL
  • onewarmmomma
    onewarmmomma Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    That's great! I think it feels better to see a physical change than it does to see the scale change. JMO

Keep up the good work!!
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Gotta love those NSV's - they really keep us going!!! Nice one!! :bigsmile:
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome! Congrats!
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Wonderful NSV...it isn't always the scale we need to measure by: think of how clothing feels, energy level, and comments from family and friends. That is part of what keeps me going when the scale doesn't budge.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    that IS awesome! and congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!