Would love some weight loss buddies!

Options
2»

Replies

• MementoMori4673
    MementoMori4673 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I’ve fallen in to that pattern as well. There’s always a way out of it, and it’s something we can all get through together. Just know you’re not alone in this fight.

• julies99
    julies99 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too and also feeling the same and I think it's great to have support and if we slip that's fine as long as we can draw s line under it.....good luck
  • MonMonTails
    MonMonTails Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well, add me too while you're at it! Actually, anyone who wants to should add me :)
  • LeoLady36
    LeoLady36 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a weight loss buddy. I’m definitely an emotional eater and I have been very stressed for the past few years. Let’s motivate each other. This can work.
  • ButterIsGood
    ButterIsGood Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I just got back on here after giving up a few times. I'm gonna give it my all this time. Add me if you like.
  • chuck6w
    chuck6w Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have been up and down with my weight and getting back on track. Seems like when I’m doing the best, I’m logging each day and letting someone know when I’m struggling. Anyone can add me who would like to encourage each other.
  • huntercat2018
    huntercat2018 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Newbie here, looking for motivation and support. Sarcasm definitely welcome! 😊
  • Running2Fit
    Running2Fit Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I've been right where you are but now I'm 30 lbs down (45 to go) and really starting to feel like I can do this! Feel free to add me :) It helps to have friends
  • bevjones335
    bevjones335 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • roady29
    roady29 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...back at it and need the accountability
  • Selfloveclub
    Selfloveclub Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • CollieWobblesx
    CollieWobblesx Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. New Here. Im also an emotional eater. Get those days that once i start and cannot stop. Would love some friends that can help me stay on track.