200 cal dinner!!!! :)

Options
hi everyone! So I'm trying to keep my dinner under 200-250 cals for tonight lol. I want something filling!! I heard "Fage" Greek yogurt with frozen strawberries & red seedless grapes is delicious!

Any recommendations? :) I know alot of you have excellent ideas! I love MFP, everyone is so helpful!

Replies

• trini14
    trini14 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    how come you want your dinner with so little calories?
  • Tereztaylor07
    Options
    A serving of lean ground beef (130-150 cals) on top of a big bowl of lettuce. Add salsa and 1/4 cup Kraft fat free shredded cheese. Taco salad! When I have the cals I eat it with Tostito chips.
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Go to skinnytaste.com and check out their chicken fajitas!!! I believe it is under 200 calories!
  • EthanJeremiahsMama
    EthanJeremiahsMama Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    how come you want your dinner with so little calories? is that all you have left? 200 calories is almost a snack.

Lol I want to try something light but filling, that's all :)
  • Lindz2323
    Lindz2323 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    skinless chicken with brocolli, celary, carots, and cucumbers. I eat all of those vegis to fill me up :)
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! So I'm trying to keep my dinner under 200-250 cals for tonight lol. I want something filling!! I heard "Fage" Greek yogurt with frozen strawberries & red seedless grapes is delicious!

Any recommendations? :) I know alot of you have excellent ideas! I love MFP, everyone is so helpful!
    Weight Watchers Smart Ones Turkey Medallions with Mashed Potatoes is, I believe, 200 calories. :)
  • mashanda
    mashanda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Get some frozen stir fry vegetables and add 2 oz chicken breast to it. yummy and very filling well under 200 calories.
  • sunnysashka
    Options
    Veggie-eggwhite omlette. Very filling and good for you. 1 cup of egg whites - 120 cal. You have a whole 80 cals to choose veggies from
  • trini14
    trini14 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    how come you want your dinner with so little calories? is that all you have left? 200 calories is almost a snack.

Lol I want to try something light but filling, that's all :)

np, I edited my post, because I didnt want to offend you. Light is good, lol :)
  • newmommy2cash
    Options
    Salmon and asparagus....
  • ttoombs777
    Options
    THAT SOUNDS AMAZING, I WOULD LOVE SOME RECIPE TIPS SIS, I LOVE TACO SALAD TOO, YUMY
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Fish with soysauce, garlic, and a touch of water... on a half cup of rice with a cup of broccoli... its delicious if you toss the broccoli in the sauce right before you serve it. delicious!
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Get a nice soup. Check my blog for a delicious broccoli soup recipe.
  • cheryl72076
    Options
    :bigsmile: The Tyson grilled chicken is 110 cals and match it with salsa or pico de galo and you've got a filling meal
  • wearystar
    wearystar Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    grilled chicken/ sliced turkey on a huge salad. depending on calories from the protein you may even have something leftover for a side of yogurt or something.
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I can't recall the precise names, but there are certain frozen yogurt shops with delicious low cal options. You can get a huge bowl with fresh fruit and enjoy for under 200 calories (some places, not others). Then you get calcium, protein, something sweet and some fresh fruit in. I end up doing this a few times a year when I have a business lunch, work late, and am starving on my way home. I am always amazed at how good I feel.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    For 250 calories, you can have 4 oz of chicken breast (90-120 calories depending on brand), 1 cup of almost any veggie (think broccoli 30 spinach 30 green beans 40) and a LITTLE bit of starch (1/2 cup steamed white rice is 75 calories).
  • mghane
    mghane Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My favorite go to low cal dinner: 3 egg whites, 1/2 slice american cheese, red onions, mushrooms, broccoli (sauteed in PAM olive oil and placed inside the omelet, extra veggies on top of folded over omelet.) Loveeee veggies... nom nom nom... any veggies can be substituted.
  • kittyloo123
    kittyloo123 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    i just had black cherry s/f jello, with some fage on top. Pretty tasty stuff.