I am starting my Real Life Eating & Exercise Plan TODAY!

Options
I am glad to start this process with a wonderful tool like my fitness pal. Since I stopped breastfeeding, I have gained 35 pounds (in 5 months) and I can't seem to shed them. I saw my doctor for a blood test to check my thyroid. And everything came back normal. So, now it seems that I just have developed some bad eating habits. So, I meet with a dietician yesterday, and developed my new Eating and Exercise Schedule, and it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I'm excited about this new journey, and I plan to succeed.

I love that I was able to alter my goals on the website, so they are the same suggestions that my dietician has made.

Good luck to you all!

Replies

• jszevery
    Options
    I am glad to start this process with a wonderful tool like my fitness pal. Since I stopped breastfeeding, I have gained 35 pounds (in 5 months) and I can't seem to shed them. I saw my doctor for a blood test to check my thyroid. And everything came back normal. So, now it seems that I just have developed some bad eating habits. So, I meet with a dietician yesterday, and developed my new Eating and Exercise Schedule, and it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I'm excited about this new journey, and I plan to succeed.

I love that I was able to alter my goals on the website, so they are the same suggestions that my dietician has made.

Good luck to you all!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP!!!
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site so much. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.