New Here! Hello Everyone!

Options
Hello fellow MFP users,

I am Ashley and I have decided to get back on MFP to make lasting lifestyle changes! Looking to lose weight, improve my eating habits, and become a stronger by exercising. It'd be nice to make some new friends here so we can support and motivate each other! :)

Replies

• huntercat2018
    huntercat2018 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi @Ashley_RN93 welcome! I'm new too 😀
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • Hotabs
    Hotabs Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi me too am going to try Keto diet.
  • Hotabs
    Options
    Am looking to lose 2 stone? What diet are you both following?
  • Hotabs
    Options
    Hi @ashley_RN93 and huntercat2018 am starting today because I could do with some support also.
  • huntercat2018
    Options
    Hotabs wrote: »
    Am looking to lose 2 stone? What diet are you both following?

I'm not following a particular diet. I stay away from dairy because it bothers me and I'm not a big fan of cheese anyway, unless it's melty goodness haha but I'm cutting out all "white" carbs and limiting other carbs in general. Including lots more fruits and salads on the daily, and going to the gym at least 5 times a week. I take Les Mills classes, specifically BodyPump (amazing!!)
  • Hotabs
    Options
    Hi thanks for getting back to me. Ok new week so want to start right. Am going to start skipping every morning 10 minutes b4 work. What will you eat for breakfast lunch dinner?
  • huntercat2018
    Options
    Hotabs wrote: »
    Hi thanks for getting back to me. Ok new week so want to start right. Am going to start skipping every morning 10 minutes b4 work. What will you eat for breakfast lunch dinner?

Breakfast I usually drink 24 Oz of water ( I know this because it's the amount of my water bottle) plain oatmeal packet from trader Joes, a banana, grapes or whatever other fruit I have. Sometimes I don't eat oatmeal and just have fruits. Lunch is usually a salad with grilled chicken or chicken salad mixed in. Dinner is spaghetti squash with tomato sauce or fish with lemon and asparagus, or cooked spinach with chicken... Or sometimes if I stay too late at the gym and I'm too lazy to cook I'll just pick up a smoothie from the gym Cafe and that's my dinner
  • agalar
    agalar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I m new here, ready to make a change in my life style :) All my support and good vibes for you all. WE CAN MAKE IT!!!
  • hessied
    hessied Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I’m a newbie to Keto as well. Welcome, Ashley!
  • Toyaxrose
    Toyaxrose Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    One month in Keto. 😋