-15lbs by Halloween

Options
124»

Replies

• brookiebaby2003
    brookiebaby2003 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I did a new workout today! I went to bootcamp with my mom on bring a friend night and burned 846 calories! Good idea to try something different! Thanks! And what day do you need our weight-in?
  • SDMHudson
    SDMHudson Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,

Sorry I'm late posting the new chart.

QNMhq.jpg

We are doing AWESOME!!! Almost -60 lbs in 2 weeks! Keep up the good work!
    Congrats to Christine, Tmjack and Amber for such big losses this past week!
  • ohamberx0
    ohamberx0 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow.. seeing the 40% makes me sooo happy. I love seeing numbers. I'm convinced it was water weight but I don't care, a loss is a loss lol :)
  • sabo1974
    sabo1974 Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm needing some motivation. I started out great last week. Then my baby (who's 7.5 months old) was teething over the weekend and I got absolutely no sleep. Everything went down hill from there. Then I started feeling icky...maybe fighting a virus (or just plain exhausted). My husband started back to school on Monday and we both work full time so getting back on a hectic schedule....I feel like a single mom most days. My diet hasn't totally gone off track but I'm not being as disciplined as I should. I made it to the gym one day last week....sigh. I'm exhausted and the last thing I want to do is go to the gym.
  • change_happens
    Options
    I am working out differently by doing the 30 Day Shed. Hopefully I will see some significant changes.
  • change_happens
    Options
    I'm needing some motivation. I started out great last week. Then my baby (who's 7.5 months old) was teething over the weekend and I got absolutely no sleep. Everything went down hill from there. Then I started feeling icky...maybe fighting a virus (or just plain exhausted). My husband started back to school on Monday and we both work full time so getting back on a hectic schedule....I feel like a single mom most days. My diet hasn't totally gone off track but I'm not being as disciplined as I should. I made it to the gym one day last week....sigh. I'm exhausted and the last thing I want to do is go to the gym.

You have a busy life, that is definitely for sure. When my little guy was younger I would carry him in his sling to get things done around the house, even to take walks outdoors. Do you have a sling or a carrier? You could put him in and take a walk, the extra pounds will increase your calorie burn. Or maybe even get a Leslie Sansons walk at home dvd, she has lots, and forget the gym for a little while.

Don't worry, things will beging to fall into place. Also, even if you can only get 10 or 15 minutes scheduled in your day, that is still pretty good. With Leslie you can choose to walk a mile or more right at home. What I do sometimes is get a stopwatch and start it, if i have to stop I stop the watch. When I am ready to begin again, I start it up. At the end of the day I plug into MFP my minutes of walking at home with Leslie.

I hope everything works out for you and I hope baby gets better really soon.
  • change_happens
    Options
    Wow.. seeing the 40% makes me sooo happy. I love seeing numbers. I'm convinced it was water weight but I don't care, a loss is a loss lol :)

exactly!
  • mandalf86
    mandalf86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    im in
  • SDMHudson
    Options
    Good morning ladies,

I'm sorry that I so late getting the mini challenge of the week up, but just been really busy.

Mini Challenge: INCREASE VEGGIE & FRUIT INTAKE
    Both os there provide important nutrients that we need to full our bodies. The USDA's MyPlate.gov website recommends that each meal consist of half of your plate being fruits and veggies. Sounds simple enough, so eat up!

Selena
    ****I'd also like to say that we have been doing awesome! Total weight loss so far for the group is about 60 pounds!!!!!
  • SexyIsPainful
    SexyIsPainful Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Uh OH! Had 2lb gain this week..... I have not watched what I ate or workout since friday! So on top of your mini challenge for the week, I am adding for this week as my personal goal is to at least workout everyday. I noticed if I dont work out I dont watch what I eat or vice versa either way I need to get it together.....

Check IN: 176.4
  • SDMHudson
    Options
    Good morning ladies,

I'm sorry that I so late getting the mini challenge of the week up, but just been really busy.

Mini Challenge: INCREASE VEGGIE & FRUIT INTAKE
    Both os there provide important nutrients that we need to full our bodies. The USDA's MyPlate.gov website recommends that each meal consist of half of your plate being fruits and veggies. Sounds simple enough, so eat up!

Selena
    ****I'd also like to say that we have been doing awesome! Total weight loss so far for the group is about 60 pounds!!!!!

Wow ladies!!! I should have proofread my post before submitting it!
    **I'm sorry that I WAS so late..."
    **Both OF THOSE provide important nutrients that we need to FUEL our bodies..."
  • change_happens
    Options
    I am working out differently by doing the 30 Day Shed. Hopefully I will see some significant changes.

that should be shred... NOT shed :)
  • change_happens
    Options
    I am just waiting for this plateau to break. When it does I know that is all downhill from there... until the next plateau :) So, the first signs of a breakthrough I will be working my butt off :)
  • SDMHudson
    Options
    Alright ladies,

There has been a change as to how we are going to update the chart. In this post you will find a link to my Google Shared Documents. That should be the most updated chart (as of today). Once you get to the chart, you can update your own information. Also please put the date that you are entering your information. that will help me to see who is still along for the ride in our challenge. Make sure that you save your updates.

Fri/Sat will still be the day that I post the chart. Please let me know if you have any questions. This way just seems easier for me to keep track of everything.

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuK8kc9O4N44dFNIeUhEa1p4RHlLZzNDTHpWXzlSVmc&hl=en_US

Selena
  • SDMHudson
    Options
    W9jmq.jpg

Good job this week ladies!!! I'm glad to see more people getting into the double digits!!! Keep pushing and moving your body! That is the only thing (along with diet) that is going to get you to where you want to be.

Collectively we have lost 66 pounds. Wooohooo! I'm exctied to see the numbers next wk.
  • change_happens
    Options
    Taking it easy today. :)
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Alright ladies,

There has been a change as to how we are going to update the chart. In this post you will find a link to my Google Shared Documents. That should be the most updated chart (as of today). Once you get to the chart, you can update your own information. Also please put the date that you are entering your information. that will help me to see who is still along for the ride in our challenge. Make sure that you save your updates.

Fri/Sat will still be the day that I post the chart. Please let me know if you have any questions. This way just seems easier for me to keep track of everything.

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuK8kc9O4N44dFNIeUhEa1p4RHlLZzNDTHpWXzlSVmc&hl=en_US

Selena

It won't let me edit...

anywhoo, I am holding steady this week. Considering TOM is here, I will take a level week!
  • change_happens
    Options
    When are we supposed to send you our weight?