Open diarys

tigz4
tigz4 Posts: 21 Member
Looking for friends with open diarys, for inspiration and help when it comes to cravings especially when my sweet tooth kicks in 😣

Replies

• eccentricplaza
    eccentricplaza Posts: 115 Member
    I’ll add!
  • tecat810
    tecat810 Posts: 4,452 Member
    You can add me as well. I will have a square of dark chocolate as a sweet treat when needed.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    You can add me if you like but I generally curb my cravings by satisfying them and making it fit into my calorie goal, so not sure how helpful that is lol

that's the best way to do it IMO...
  • andreascjonsson
    andreascjonsson Posts: 433 Member
    feel free to add me
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Feel free to add me, not sure how much help I'll be but you're more than welcome to my diary!
  • tigz4
    Thank you, been struggeling latley so deffinetly in need of some inspiration 😊
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    My diary is open :)
  • TavistockToad
    tigz4 wrote: »
    Thank you, been struggeling latley so deffinetly in need of some inspiration 😊

struggling with what exactly?
  • tigz4
    Sweet cravings
  • TavistockToad
    tigz4 wrote: »
    Sweet cravings

Do you have a medical reason to cut out sugar?
  • tigz4
    No i dont need 1 to cut out sugar, i know its bad i dont like how i feel after eating it. Where are you going with this?
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    My diary is open. Feel free to look. My logging is very loose at the moment, but I am losing average 1lb per week so I have some wiggle room to tighten up if/when the loss slows down. I eat whatever I fancy as long as it hits my calorie goal(ish) I could not lose weight if I was very strict and banned foods I like from my life.

In the past when I was cutting foods out of my life (cakes, biscuits, chocolate, pizza, pasta etc etc) I would get awful cravings for the foods I had deemed "bad". I would binge then feel guilty then give up until the next time I went on a "diet" and just repeated the restriction process. Wasted the majority of my life doing this.

Sorry, not much help as I don't have cravings anymore since I decided I could eat anything I liked.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Mine is open, but I'm keto, so not sure if that's the kind of inspiration you are seeking.
  • Ingekp1
    Ingekp1 Posts: 51 Member
    You can add me tigz4 if you like.
  • Ingekp1
    Ingekp1 Posts: 51 Member
    How do I open my diary and how do I add friends? 🤔
  • Ed_Zilla
    Ed_Zilla Posts: 207 Member
    Add me - prepping fish taco's for supper right now :-)
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,572 Member
    Welcome to add me! My favored sweets are fruits or fruit-based, which may or may not be the kind of things you are looking for?
  • scaye103092
    scaye103092 Posts: 48 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me! I mostly whine and complain about work but only because people I’m friends with have become fairly inactive here the last month or so! I’m afraid I’m not much help in the way of curbing sweets cravings. Mostly because I crave savory foods and I work at a drug store so if I’m craving a KitKat I just buy one, take 1 stick, and hand the rest to a coworker to eat before I even take a bite of my own to ensure I won’t eat the rest 😂
  • SPR86
    SPR86 Posts: 10 Member
    Anyone can add me 😀😀 The more the merrier in fact. My diary is open and Always will be.
    I like to look at other people’s diaries too for ideas.