NSV!!! Big step for me!

Options
espinozAgal
espinozAgal Posts: 160 Member
For years I have stayed away from wearing a bathing suit to the pool or the beach! I just wouldn't do it for anything. Well today was a water slide day for my class (i'm a teacher) and normally I'd just stand at the bottom and watch the fun... but not today!! I wore my bathing suit, got involved in everything and had the time of my life!!! It was so amazing!! I'm not at my goal, and still have a ways to go, but really... this is huge for me! I can't believe on all that i've missed out on all these years!
My students loved how much fun I was having and all the energy I had!
Thanks MFP for all your support!!

Replies

• misslissa555
    misslissa555 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!!! :drinker: Congrats! :)
  • carintoby
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your amazing journey with us. Way to go!!! Congratulations on your success.
  • Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    that's fantastic!
    Congratulations!

I just started going to the simming pool (wave pool and slides and such) again for the first time in YEARS and absolutely love it again!! Keep at it!!!
  • aflybutterfly
    aflybutterfly Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I am a teacher too and would also sit at the bottom of the slides. I just started MFP on Monday, but I am off to a great start!
  • RAHJustice
    Options
    Wow! That's fabulous!! Keep up the good work! You are doing awesome!!
  • lhuber1105
    lhuber1105 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great for you---every step is a new one!!!
  • girlygirl82
    girlygirl82 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    What a great NSV!! Amazing... keep up the good work!
  • tannyb
    tannyb Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    That's great - congrats on that wonderful achievement!

It is my goal to be able to participate in a waterpark outing next summer, so thanks for the inspiration!
  • alyssa1980
    Options
    awesome!! good for you! :)
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    I couldn't live without my suit! Glad you took this step!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!