Lotta food little calorie!

Options
What are some of everybodys favorite foods that are big in volume little on calories? Some of mine are veggies..my fav way is toss with a little olive oil and roast in the oven...and lowfat popcorn for starters..

Replies

• Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Gotta love veggies. 100g of spinach for only 24 calories? Yes please.
  • kerrylou150
    Options
    Oatmeal. There isn't much you can't add to oatmeal for a yummy breakfast. Heck, I have Chocolate raspberry oatmeal as a snack sometimes
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Cabbage and cauliflower - not together :wink:

Actually sauerkraut is my latest obssession
  • yeabby
    yeabby Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    edamame, yum.
  • Floricienta
    Options
    Lettuce, carrots & cucumbers :love:
  • ecverilla
    Options
    Well, this isn't exactly a lot of food, but you can't beat Greek yogurt for a TON of protein in a fat-free delicious package!! Chobani strawberry-banana, pineapple, and pomegranate are my fav. flavors....yum yum... :)
  • lsd007
    lsd007 Posts: 435
    Options
    Bell peppers and tomatoes.
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Vegetables...... Salads.....
  • eamconnor
    eamconnor Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Cabbage soup. It's a cold weather dish, and I'm looking forward to making it in a few months.
  • bopefas
    bopefas Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    carrots and snap peas
  • basbaluva24
    Options
    Love the Birdseye Steamfresh (microwaveable) garlic seasoned cauliflower from the freezer section!!!
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    i love onion and green pepper...i put it on everything. for snacking i love popcorn and strawberries with fat free cool whip
  • whitelaurel
    whitelaurel Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I could live off of apples <3 I don't know if it's technically speaking a lot of bang for your buck, but it's a delicious and nutritious snack and it satisfies me!
  • JoanWill
    JoanWill Posts: 217
    Options
    tomatoes, cucumbers, yellow onions, 2 slices of turkey bacon with dried basil leaves and garlic powder & a drizzle of dressing or olive oil.

Tilapia fillet (4oz) topped with green giant southwestern style corn with or without salsa.

And of course salsa on anything.
  • solflyer81
    solflyer81 Posts: 119
    Options
    I love my indian inspired lentils and spinach over rice. Packed full of flavor, protein and fiber and under 300 calories.
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I recently started eating shiritaki noodles :) You have to add stuff to make them taste a little better otherwise they're just so plain, but it's 20 calories per serving for NOODLES (plus the cals of whatever you add to it). I love it!

Other options: Eggs, greek yogurt, cottage cheese, veggies, berries....
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    I love my indian inspired lentils and spinach over rice. Packed full of flavor, protein and fiber and under 300 calories.

Wow, you got a nice face ! plus you have good taste.
  • Hairhacker
    Hairhacker Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah and Subway for sure...I feel like I get alot of food for very little calories...I'm always stuffed when I eat there for around 350 calories...and I also like that you have it exactly the way you want it....
  • solflyer81
    solflyer81 Posts: 119
    Options

Wow, you got a nice face ! plus you have good taste.

Lol! thanks I dont smile in pics, i know : P plus i cant figure out how to take full length pics. I m tryin though-so i can do before and after pics once i reach my goal!

And as far as tastes go, dang straight! I love food- the more flavor the better!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    veggies for sure...