On again off again, looking for support and friends

Options
I am not brand new to the site, I was using this site before like it was my job. I then fell of the wagon per say and left the site. Well I am back and ready for this, this time I am not going to be giving up. I have 5 pretty important events coming up in the next 13 months and I want to be on top of my game. I am looking for some new friends and some new supports. I am the type of person that needs to be held accountable, therefore that is what I am looking for. Thanks everyone, and good luck on your journeys.

Replies

• Chuck417
    Chuck417 Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm new to this site and have found it to be just what I need. Stick with it and just keep showing up. Do it for YOU!
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    you can do it! add me if you want!
  • Stephiede
    Stephiede Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....
  • happyhat27
    Options
    Hello! I know just what you mean-- I need support and someone to be accountable to too.
  • SusanRN2b
    SusanRN2b Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I, like you am not brand new either. I started May 2010, lost 52 pounds, and then started to sort of fall off in the Spring. I have really had a hard time getting motivated again. I never participated in the message boards or added friends until now, so add me! :flowerforyou:
  • as9026
    as9026 Posts: 8
    Options
    I wish you the best of luck! I think that having friends that support you on here are very inspirational. YOU are NOT ALONE! We are all trying to better ourselves at this time. Just remember, no one is perfect and we all give in to temptations from time to time... YOU ARE HUMAN! :) Just do your best and love yourself!
    Bree :)
  • hitmygoalin10weeks
    Options
    Def add me! I am new to this site, but been busting *kitten* to get this weight off now! I'm at 194 right now and my goal weight is in the 130's... I've never been that small, but going for it this time! I am looking at this totally different this time.. I am making Lifestyle changes and sticking to them for good... I started at 204 two weeks ago and feel great... I am eating very healthy and working out every day! I am looking for some buddies to keep me accountable too... I am getting married next year and want my athletic body back to walk down the isle... Not this frumpy one! I am going to start setting mini-goals to keep myself going! By Halloween, I want to be down at least 20lbs so I can feel good in my costume! It's about 9 weeks away... So we can so do this!!!!
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I don't know if it's something you'd be interested in, but I'm starting a challenge for women. Here's the link, check it out. We'd love for you to join! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/321233-starting-a-new-challenge-ladies-sexy-in-six?page=1

Either way, I wish you tons of luck! You can do this if you want it! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • julielaine
    Options
    Im brand new and am looking for new friends. Im ready to change my life! Add me if you like!
  • sarah61587
    sarah61587 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I need the accountability as well! I am okay while I am seeing result but get discouraged easily when I don't have anyone to be held accountable to. My wonderful husband is very supportive, but isn't very good at motivation and would happily be an enabler. Feel free to add me, we can keep each other motivated!