Getting off the See-Food Diet!

Options
What's Up Peeps,
I am new here. (duh!) Any-whoosen....I need some motivators to crack down with me on this weight loss journey. I'm also going to start making video blogs during this weight adventure( You tube account here i come...I'm such a lame..:). So if there is anyone that is interested in starting a group of some sort, let me hear from you (Don't be scared... REPLY!) My goal overall is to lose 46 lbs (My first long term goal for now). I am currently 245lbs at 5 ft ...um... not cool...not cool at all lol! So wuzzzzz up?

Replies

• Sonchie
    Sonchie Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    ok lady. You can do this! Welcome!
  • lizluvs3
    lizluvs3 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp! I'm sure ull do awesome! This site has helped me lose the baby weight I couldn't ever lose even tho I stayed active. So I'm a fan! :-)
  • hitmygoalin10weeks
    Options
    Hey girl! I'm new to this site too... I wanna lose about 50-60lbs... I want to be around 130... I woke up 2 weeks ago and realized all the yummy food I've been eating, just isn't worth it anymore so I kept eating it all, just in moderation... I refuse to diet and cut anything out all together.. i will always eat whatever I want, I just don't want as much now... I miss my Sexy Bod!!!! Plus I am getting married next year and want to have one more child. I want to be healthy for that... My fiance and I have a 12 year old daughter that was just diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, so that is really helping me turn things around to get healthy. I started at 204 two weeks ago and I weighed in at 190 tonight... I have been eating healthy and working out every day... Ok, mostly healthy! Today was my Birthday so I had some cake... Tomorrow is my daughter's birthday so I am sure I will be having more cake, but like I said before... Not cutting anything out... I'm just ganna eat less of it or workout more!!! Hopefully we can do this together...
  • JourneySheWrote
    Options
    THANks!!
  • JourneySheWrote
    Options
    Wow you have a lot ahead of you @hitmygoalin10weeks. Please don't mention cake no more....cause I almost had a fat-attack. I love cake. OOOKKK.....back to the goal (lol). I'm happy to hear from you and your goals, very inspiring, WE CAN DO THIS!