NUT BUTTER LOVERS!! KASHI LOVERS!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    You will find there are a lot of nut butter lovers here on MFP.

<--- nut butter lover. :wink:
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I had my daily dose of nut butter. Have you had yours?
  • EthanJeremiahsMama
    EthanJeremiahsMama Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Lol!! Wow thankyou for all the responses! Yes I LOOOOVE almond butter!! Do any of you have any type of nut butters EVERYDAY? and still lose weight (with good diet / exercise?) I remember reading someones post about having any type of nut butters EVERYDAY is bad, I was like ?? But I use the raw creamy unsalted one from TRADER JOES!

What are some of your favorite nut butters? I don't make my own :( lol
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I had my daily dose of nut butter. Have you had yours?

Red thats why me and you are so cool with eachother. Your one hell of a woman!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Lol!! Wow thankyou for all the responses! Yes I LOOOOVE almond butter!! Do any of you have any type of nut butters EVERYDAY? and still lose weight (with good diet / exercise?) I remember reading someones post about having any type of nut butters EVERYDAY is bad, I was like ?? But I use the raw creamy unsalted one from TRADER JOES!

It actually isnt hard to make.... Well, it's a little hard initially but by the time you get the hang of it.... Wala..... Instant nut butter!!
  • zapatasbloodjv
    Options
    the jokes just write themselves...
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options

For a while I was having a thing with Brazilian nut butter...but I've moved on to Jamaican....but like I said earlier...I don't discriminate...I love it all! mmmm.....it's way too early to be thinking about nut butter!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Theres never a bad time for nut butter. breakfast, lunch, dinner... a quickie snack in between. nut butter makes the world go round!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options

i agree, the raw creamy is best!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I don't think it is "much better" then peanut butter, but eating almond butter everyday is very healthy as long as you are within your calorie goals and getting a proper mix of nutrients.
  • shellgib
    shellgib Posts: 196 Member
    Options

It actually isnt hard to make.... Well, it's a little hard initially but by the time you get the hang of it.... Wala..... Instant nut butter!!

I believe it's all in the wrist