MFP Telephone

Options
mustacheU2Lift
mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
I'm not sure if this will work out very well. But what the heck...say it was taken down ....so...

Like the old classic game of telephone...what rumor have you heard...pass it along...next person...skew or mistell the rumor...continue passing till it makes no sense or a new rumor is introduced...this could get messy...

*game purpose only...keep real secrets to yourself....or dont we'll never tell

Replies

• mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    I heard you like receiving those "special" DMs. :#
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    I heard you always request your "dressing" on the side.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    I heard he has tres chicks on the side.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I hear you have issues with spacial recognition?
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    I heard that girl named mustache played the part of Nancy who threw tampons at Carrie in the locker room in the original movie.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    That guy has chicken thighs. Musta skipped leg day....
  • RealBaconLover
    RealBaconLover Posts: 17 Member
    Options

I heard they also request their salad on the side as well......
  • newmeadow
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I heard all those psychiatric diagnoses were hanger induced not a chemical imbalance like he said.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

I heard they like real bacon bits tossed in their salad.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I heard that girl named mustache played the part of Nancy who threw tampons at Carrie in the locker room in the original movie.

I heard she is actually shannon Doherty...wait is this the movie you're referencing???
  • RealBaconLover
    RealBaconLover Posts: 17 Member
    Options

I heard they like real bacon bits tossed in their salad.

I also heard that real bacon bits are all that they allow in their salad, the dressing, the tomato, the cucumbers, the carrots, even the lettuce have to be on the side
  • newmeadow
    Options

I heard she is actually shannon Doherty...wait is this the movie you're referencing???

I thought Shannon was only in made for TV movies. This girl mustache used to be Johnnie Depp's personal wine sommelier and he got her some bit parts as an extra. She used her raw untrained talent to win larger roles eventually.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

I thought Shannon was only in made for TV movies. This girl mustache used to be Johnnie Depp's personal wine sommelier and he got her some bit parts as an extra. She used her raw untrained talent to win larger roles eventually.

Yes, I heard a rumour that Mustache is the the next "it" girl, her natural talent at improv is truly engaging! Also heard that she has a wise and powerful supporter..."Meadow"... or something?"

...hmmm, I wonder what this partnership is capable of? An ingenue with talent for entertaining and who knows her wine, and worldly lady who calls it like she sees it, with no abash...

I am so curious...gossip and speculation got me up at night!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Yes, I heard a rumour that Mustache is the the next "it" girl, her natural talent at improv is truly engaging! Also heard that she has a wise and powerful supporter..."Meadow"... or something?"

...hmmm, I wonder what this partnership is capable of? An ingenue with talent for entertaining and who knows her wine, and worldly lady who calls it like she sees it, with no abash...

Heeeeyyy. I see you! Beautiful hair!
  • newmeadow
    edited November 2018
    Options

Mustache is 35 years older than she says but after that laser resurfacing and Cross Fit trainer she hired named Beau Jack or something, she could pass for 40 with the right lighting.

Meadow helped her get the audition for the Nancy role by showing her how to apply lip gloss over matte lip color without smudging or washing out the pastel hue. They've kept it a trade secret between them to this day.

After Vikka (short for her full name Vicar of Elegance) quit nannying for Angelina's assortment of children and jumped into the arms of Elton to preside over his floral arrangements (which demands relentless world travel) - she's now considering her next career move.

Meadow and mustache used to have the same psychologist, this guy who wears tight chinos and checkered button down oxfords old world style, I forgot his name.

He's working the set as a consultant for the remake of the hit 1980 film Foxes originally starring Jodie Foster. He's recommending Vikka for the role of Annie originally played by Cherie Curry.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

Mustache is 35 years older than she says but after that laser resurfacing and Cross Fit trainer she hired named Beau Jack or something, she could pass for 40 with the right lighting.

Meadow helped her get the audition for the Nancy role by showing her how to apply lip gloss over matte lip color without smudging or washing out the pastel hue. They've kept it a trade secret between them to this day.

After Vikka (short for her full name Vicar of Elegance) quit nannying for Angelina's assortment of children and jumped into the arms of Elton to preside over his floral arrangements (which demands relentless world travel) - she's now considering her next career move.

Meadow and mustache used to have the same psychologist, this guy who wears tight chinos and checkered button down oxfords old world style, I forgot his name.

He's working the set as a consultant for the remake of the hit 1980 film Foxes originally starring Jodie Foster. He's recommending Vikka for the role of Annie originally played by Cherie Curry.

I'd love to be an extra in any movie with Jodie foster