I feel like pigging out

Options
Im not sure why, but I feel like pigging out! I crave mandarin, sushi, korean food....EVERYTHING!!!

Save me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• BabzillaRR
    Options
    But you are so close to ONEderland!!!!!
  • farfalledibaciodinotte
    Options
    me too.. I'm about to go attack the ramen I have in my cuppord.. or maybe make some meatloaf hamburgers.. om nom nom
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    BRUSH YOUR TEETH. RIGHT NOW! seriously it will help.

blessings.
  • CherrySunday
    Options
    RESIST!!! Go and brush your teeth or chew on some gum or brew some coffee -- that's what I do when I feel the urge to splurge!!! Think of how far you've come!!
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    dont do it!! be strong
  • brittbarnes
    Options
    Oy vey! I could write this post every night!!! I had one waffle with peanut butter on it to get me through. Can you snack on something little or stay on the computer and chat? Good luck, I'm right there with you!
  • staceyb00
    staceyb00 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    According to your diary you still have some calories left - eat some fruit or vegetables and drink water. I know - not too exciting, but you are almost to your mini goal!! Hang in there!
  • j99li
    j99li Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    But you are so close to ONEderland!!!!!

I know right???? I have huge cravings but the scale is so rude after.....
  • Gorger
    Gorger Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Make my vegetable soup and eat the whole darned pot (only 300 calories).
    Diced tomatoes from a can
    one cube of chicken stock
    all the veggies you can find
    basil
    a few drops of hot sauce

I have posted the real receipe under Heart Smart vegetable soup

enjoy
  • CallieDerenthal
    CallieDerenthal Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    anytime i feel like pigging out (which is quite often) i have to find something to so to take my mind off of food. like exercise, read a good book, do a crossword puzzle, etc. it usually helps me. :-)
  • j99li
    Options
    Im feeling like I want to pig out for lunch. For me, it is already 10:48pm here. So Im planning for lunch tomorrow haha
  • lucylue21
    lucylue21 Posts: 214
    Options
    go for a run and when you get back sip on some nice hot tea with honey. go do a workout video. go for a quick joy ride. go jump in the shower. aything to keep your mind off fod. you arent hungry just bord.
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Thats how I've been the last week or two. Sadly I caved. Don't do it!

I'm starting a challenge and you're more than welcome to check it out! It may help you find a support system and the extra motivation not to pig out :) good luck!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/321233-starting-a-new-challenge-ladies-sexy-in-six?page=1
  • farfalledibaciodinotte
    Options
    Make my vegetable soup and eat the whole darned pot (only 300 calories).
    Diced tomatoes from a can
    one cube of chicken stock
    all the veggies you can find
    basil
    a few drops of hot sauce

I have posted the real receipe under Heart Smart vegetable soup

enjoy

this sounds delish!!!!!
  • j99li
    Options

I'm starting a challenge and you're more than welcome to check it out! It may help you find a support system and the extra motivation not to pig out :) good luck!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/321233-starting-a-new-challenge-ladies-sexy-in-six?page=1

Totally joining that!!!
  • j99li
    Options
    thank you everyone. And it does seem like I think about food when Im bored haha.

I am contemplating about having some chicken and make a tuna salad tomorrow for lunch since I ran out of stuff for lettuce.

Has anyone tried putting in hot peppers (banana peppers) in tuna?
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    yeah...either brushing your teeth or rinsing with mouthwash. it does really help. have flavored water...even something sparkly. good luck! i've been there!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    If you have something in your house that you are craving. Eat it. If you don't have something in your house that you are craving, get it tomorrow and eat it. Moderation is the key and portion size.

When I crave something, I get it, so I can get it out of my system. Food is not the enemy.
  • JLeible
    JLeible Posts: 3 Member
    Options

I wish I could join but I will be on vacation for a week of that. :(