Looking for Regularly Active Friends to add!

Options
Hello. 3rd time around using myfitnesspal. Would be great to have other active users as friends on here for motivation.
If you're looking for the same add me. I log in daily and can be messaged any time! Let's do this together!
Username: dirtstick
(=

Replies

• estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    I'm active, but not intense. I strive for 2 hours of walking or 75 minutes on the glider in my basement daily. Strength training with dumbbells up to 25lbs (as in a pair of them) 5 days a week. No zumba, HIIT, crossfit, tabata, or sports, but I stay fit. Add me if you like.
  • olgasgarden
    olgasgarden Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am trying to restart as well. About 2.5 years ago I was 140lb ( which was a 73lb drop). This was a result of meticulous logging and running 3-4 times a week. Since I stop logging 2.5 years ago I have gained approximately 30lb (8lb in the last 45 days). I am ready lose those 30 lb get healthy again. Anyone that is interested in sharing our journey send me a friend invite. Let's get healthy! We can do it!
  • KTRossman
    KTRossman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am back at it again after a 2 year hiatus. Looking for friends to add to motivate me more. I have no idea how to add people though? So add me if you'd like, I'd love the company back to being fit!
  • Eire2985
    Eire2985 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Iā€™m new and needs friends too ;)
  • Divyanshu91
    Divyanshu91 Posts: 44 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Well.....one can never have too many frnds.....feel free to add me......will be happy to help....šŸ™‚
  • Bambi2810
    Bambi2810 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm restarting too after a couple of months and would definitely like some more friends on here who are up for chatting :)
  • scx11
    scx11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am moving from Weight Watchers (lost 55 pounds total) to MyFitnessPal and would love to connect with ladies looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle! Feel free to add me as a friend!

šŸ’• Stephanie