Looking for some vegetarian/vegan friends!!

Options
I wanna look at your food diaries to get more ideas!! I've been vegetarian for almost 10 years but I'm always interested in seeing what other are eating.

Replies

• FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    I made sauteed king mushroom and baby bella's with soy vegetarian chicken and garlic, a silken tofu while sauce which had nutritional yeast, veg broth, miso, and truffle oil in it, and whole wheat pasta, with a side of steamed broccoli.
  • BrightEyedandHealthy
    Options
    Sounds delicious!!!
  • dreaasha
    dreaasha Posts: 31
    Options
    Tonight, I steamed some nice brown rice-and combined it with a dish that I'd made earlier-

Sautee half a block of tofu with garlic and onion
    Throw in some steamer pack of vegetables
    cut up some kale and spinach and mix until wilted

and yum yum yum.

i also added some mushrooms and tomatoes.

I'm on a kick lately that I don't eat processed foods, so no faux meat for me anymore. it really worked for me the last time.
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    Tonight, I steamed some nice brown rice-and combined it with a dish that I'd made earlier-

Sautee half a block of tofu with garlic and onion
    Throw in some steamer pack of vegetables
    cut up some kale and spinach and mix until wilted

and yum yum yum.

i also added some mushrooms and tomatoes.

I'm on a kick lately that I don't eat processed foods, so no faux meat for me anymore. it really worked for me the last time.

Technically, tofu is also processed. ;) Just busting on ya.
  • fieldfare
    Options
    Hiya, my diary's open if you want to look but is half healthy stuff and half sweets, biscuits, chocolate, cakes, booze :) veggie for about nine years and cut out the dairy produce about eight weeks ago
  • frankiesats
    frankiesats Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm pesco-veggie - have been for about 9 years.

I tend to eat mostly vegetarian foods but because of an traumatic brain injury last year i've had to start eating some fish.

Feel free to add :) x