♥ Searching for committed fit friends ♥

Options
Hey MFPers! Ages ago I used MFP and had great success, and a solid group of committed friends, etc... I lost 20lbs, and was in some of the best shape of my life! It's been quite a while and I've began a new journey on a new account and would love to find folks who are committed to their fitness and nutrition goals, and who aren't afraid to push one another. I am most motivated when I surround myself with people with similar goals, and I'm not offended by a little "tough love" or constructive criticism! If you've been really successful and are very active on here, and looking for new friendships, feel free to add me! I would love to meet others who are striving to be their best self! ♥

Replies

• FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I’m on here everyday and training for a marathon currently, feel free to add me 😀!
  • Wellness_Whit
    Wellness_Whit Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go FL_Hiker! That's commitment! I'll be happy to add you! <3
  • youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I've been a committed mfp user/daily logger for a few years! I'm not training for any specific event or race but I also run 6 days/week. I have a few vanity pounds left to lose after having my first child almost two years ago but other than that my focus is on running and eating healthy most of the time. Welcome back!
  • Wellness_Whit
    Options
    Hey youngcaseyr! Thanks so much for the add and warm welcome back. 6 days a week is amazing! I'm impressed and inspired!
  • bikecheryl
    bikecheryl Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm on everyday..... I've lost approx 115 lbs in the last 18 months and am currently hitting the crossfit gym 5 days a week in preparation for a double knee replacement in January. Feel free to add me. :)
  • 73CL350
    73CL350 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I recommend you friend some active people ... then friend who is commenting on their posts. Those are the ones you know are active for real
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Hi! Add me. I'm an active poster on a fitness mission. I'm a runner and my most recent fitness goal is a 5 minute forearm plank...working to hit it by Thanksgiving.
  • Lady_B1215
    Lady_B1215 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I’m on here everyday! Have lost 40+ and still looking to lose another 30! Feel free to add me!
  • Running2Fit
    Running2Fit Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! I’m on here almost every day as I love the community and feel like it really helps me stay focused on reaching my goals. I’m always happy to have new friends 🙂
  • Wellness_Whit
    Options
    Sent you all friend requests! I love seeing how motivated y'all are! ♥
  • Caseyloupuckett
    Caseyloupuckett Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Hi! Not sure if you will want to add me based on your requirements. But I just started my journey. Sw 324 and in 7 days of being on here I am at 317. My goal is 145. I am working my butt off abd would love the extra support.
  • VanillaGorilla801
    Options
    I just got back into my fitness pal too after having success a long while back. I’m down 34 pounds from my start and looking for motivating individuals I can emulate. I’d be happy to join the team! 🙂
  • Wellness_Whit
    Options
    So happy to have y'all! ♥
  • Ingekp1
    Ingekp1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi Wonderwit, thanks for allowing me to be your friend here. I have an open diary if you have an interest. You’re so beautiful too! And you seem very nice. 😊
  • natalieramirezz07
    Options
    Hi im looking for motivation buddies too ima add you
    Im back on this app i just had my baby 2 months ago i gained 36 pounds which ive already lost 15 of them with changing my diet and working out
  • Lula1068
    Lula1068 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday and post my diary to view. I've lost 48 lbs and have 27 to go. I eat mostly keto/Paleo and workout 3 x a week. Please add me if you like 😊
  • Wellness_Whit
    Options
    Enjoying getting to know you all! ♥
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    I am a daily posted and pretty active. Currently training for a 30k after having donated a kidney for my husband 3 months ago. Feel free to add me.
  • derrick998
    derrick998 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I was on here a while ago to great success, and just jumped back on. Feel free to add me. I could use the encouragement too!
  • timony
    timony Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I’m also looking for accountability buddies on here! I’m at my highest weight ever now but I had a lot of success using mfp in the past. All the friends I had on here gave it up though so I’m looking for new friends to add and keep me on track! Looking lose 20-25lbs. Please feel free to add me!