Losing Weight and Confidence

Options
So in about 5 months I've lost 25 lbs. I was at my highest, 185lbs, and currently at 160lbs as of today.
I'm beyond happy, my clothes are fitting looser, I'm getting those "you've lost so much weight" comments, my double chin has decreased to nearly nonexistence and I still have so much more to go but honestly, seeing the progress like this (this is the first time I've looked at older pictures and compared them to myself now) I'm just extremely excited to lose more and continue!

Replies

• dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Many know these same exact feelings that you do...oh happy day!!
  • jonesite
    jonesite Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and keep up the good work.
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Well done. Your title however, is confusing.

"Losing weight and confidence".
    Are you losing confidence? It doesn't sound like it, sounds like you are becoming confident :smile:

Keep it up that is awesome
  • Maricellaac
    Maricellaac Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well done. Your title however, is confusing.

"Losing weight and confidence".
    Are you losing confidence? It doesn't sound like it, sounds like you are becoming confident :smile:

Keep it up that is awesome

Oh no! You're so right, it does sound that way!!! I definitely meant it as in I'm gaining confidence haha, oops!

Thank you for the kind words, and pointing out the mistake I did not realize lol 😁
  • PHOTOCHAP
    PHOTOCHAP Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Very well done! You'll have to start shopping for new clothes now ;) Keep doing what you are doing.. it's working!
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    That's all a great feeling I know! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!