Looking for some fellow Keto/Low carb friends!

Options
I'm actively living the Ketogenic WOE and currently working toward a healthy weight. I am 5'3", 28 years of age, a mother of five, and I weigh 223.8lb (as of 10/30/2018). I am a ways away from my goal, but I'm enjoying the journey along the way.

If anyone else would care to join me, I'd love to chat, share recipes, lend encouragment, and even help or ask for accountability in things. Or heck, maybe just to have fun and share stupid/funny stuff we find online!

Thank you and have a great day!

Replies

• ColettaL
    ColettaL Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi we are very similar. I’m a mom of three, 30, 5’5 and I weigh 229. I just recently am starting Keto/low carb and I can feel a difference already. I think the struggle is going to be balancing mom life/work life/Keto life, I’ve actually been pretty anxious about it
  • guadeloupeene
    guadeloupeene Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am a mom of 3 boys and I am super new to the Keto journey. Would love someone to help me. I am 5’5 and weight 175. I workout quite a bit mostly lifting. But I do have a sweet tooth and love my carbs. But I need to change 😂
  • bluebent1
    bluebent1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am 45 and a mom of two (ages 8 and 10) and currently weigh 200lbs. I am on day 6 of keto and am also looking for support and motivation. I'm up for sharing recipes too. I did keto once before for 6 weeks and saw huge improvements in that short time (lost 20 lbs, lost all my aches and pains, great mental clarity and lots of energy). I used to love weightlifting and I have a new (small) home gym in the basement with a treadmill, free weights and smith machine and though I did a couple of workouts last week when the room was finished, I've been pretty lethargic after work each day this week and not worked out at all. Keto flu? I'm hoping the high energy benefits kick in soon! Let's help each other on the keto journey. :)
  • slimchris57
    slimchris57 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone- I’m new here. Starting The Keto Clarity- I love carbs its going to be so hard. I’m 177lbs my goal is 140. I’m 61 yrs.
    Please message with any tips.
    Good luck to everyone-
    Chris-