2»

Replies

• jackieb79
    Options
    bump
  • Jeremy_S
    Jeremy_S Posts: 11
    Options
    Wowza! Thanks for the tips on which products you like. It all seems tooo good to be true!! Do you by chance know of any store chains that carry Walden Farms products, or do you pretty much have to order it online?

I e-mailed Walden Farms before because there 'store locator' option was 100% inaccurate. I live in California and they responded these stores to me in California:

RALEY'S (never went)
    MOLLIE STONE MARKETS (never went)
    BASHA'S (never went)
    BRISTOL FARMS (only had 2 Walden products)
    GELSON'S (never went)
    GERARD'S (never went)
    HENRY'S (never went)
    JONS (never went)
    NOB HILL (never went)
    SPROUTS (had 90% of Walden products! I only go here for their products now, since it's so local to me too)
    STATER BROTHERS (only had 3 Walden products)

So I suggest going to the Walden website and e-mailing them and asking for a list of chains in your state. Enjoy!

Oh..and the stores are about $1.50-$2.50/product cheaper than purchasing through the website...and there's no expensive shipping fee!
  • mesafford
    mesafford Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wowza! Thanks for the tips on which products you like. It all seems tooo good to be true!! Do you by chance know of any store chains that carry Walden Farms products, or do you pretty much have to order it online?

I e-mailed Walden Farms before because there 'store locator' option was 100% inaccurate. I live in California and they responded these stores to me in California:

RALEY'S (never went)
    MOLLIE STONE MARKETS (never went)
    BASHA'S (never went)
    BRISTOL FARMS (only had 2 Walden products)
    GELSON'S (never went)
    GERARD'S (never went)
    HENRY'S (never went)
    JONS (never went)
    NOB HILL (never went)
    SPROUTS (had 90% of Walden products! I only go here for their products now, since it's so local to me too)
    STATER BROTHERS (only had 3 Walden products)

So I suggest going to the Walden website and e-mailing them and asking for a list of chains in your state. Enjoy!

Oh..and the stores are about $1.50-$2.50/product cheaper than purchasing through the website...and there's no expensive shipping fee!

We don't have any of those stores here, so I will def. email them. Thanks!
  • saucysal
    Options
    This recipe sounds delicious. Thanks
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Sounds great thanks!!!!
  • luckygirlblue78
    Options
    Yummy! thank you!! :D
  • trishlambert
    trishlambert Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I've made this and love it. I add a bit o'fresh ground pepper to zip it up a bit.
  • Cyd46
    Cyd46 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • oceanlvr9495
    Options
    i just love alfredo sauce!!! thanks for the recipie!!!
  • elissaszoo
    Options
    I love most of the Walden Farms products. How is their Alfredo sauce and where have you purchased it? I've not been able to find it in any of my local stores (Im in south FL).
    Thx Elissa
  • elissaszoo
    Options
    My Publix carries a few of their products (such as their salad dressings which is in the produce section - not the aisle with the other salad dressings). I do know that the Publix Greenwise carries more of their choices. I spoke to the Manager at my local Publix and he ordered the Walden Farms Peanut Spread for me. Think the next time I'm in there I may ask him to order the Alfredo Sauce.
  • Rebekah2918
    Rebekah2918 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Tonyajangel
    Options
    love this!