Back into it after falling off hard...

Options
Hello all,

I am looking to get back into the swing of things after a very counterproductive summer. From January 2017 to June of 2018 I had lost a total of 130 lbs! I used a combo of the Keto diet and intermittent fasting as well as working out at least 4-5 days per week. Things were going great and I got complacent. Since June, I have put a bunch of weight back on (not exactly sure of the total amount because I am scared to weigh myself) but I know it's at least 50+ lbs. I can feel it in my clothes and see it in the mirror.

I am determined to get back into my routine and drop this weight back off plus an additional 20 lbs. My ultimate goal is to be down 150 lbs.

What is need is more friends on MFP to help hold me accountable and provide encouragement!
Add me as a friend and help me get back on track!

mjh727

Replies

• solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • IsKingaskinnyyet
    IsKingaskinnyyet Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello there
    When I read your post it felt like I was posted. Same here I lost 120lbs back in 2014 I gained most. I come back to make commitment to myself again.
  • DistortedVisionUK
    DistortedVisionUK Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    mjh727 I'm in the same position. Back on track. Don't overthink just make it happen.
    Stay focused and good luck!
  • horror_mama
    horror_mama Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Presently on keto and fell off the wagon and feel like I've been dragged a few miles...feel free to add. Back in the saddle, so to speak again!
  • heidi4fox50
    heidi4fox50 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I also am climbing back on the wagon after a hard fall off. You can add me also i have done keto may times and it has worked great