NSV!!!NSV!!!NSV!!!

Options
NewLife_11
NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
HUGE NSV TODAY!
I just wanted to share my morning with all of you. I was so excited to weigh in this morning, I haden't peeked at the scale all week. I got on the scale with great anticipation.....+0.4.... This is the strange part, I wasn't upset, this is a huge NSV for me! I am working hard and changing my life, this isn't just about the scale on my bathroom floor, it's about the scale in which I live my life. I am learning about myself and more about who I am, I want to live a full and beautiful life filled with great experiences and my weight will no longer be in the way! I am confident of this for the first time in my adult life. I feel a sense of freedom and happiness I didn't think I could feel a few short months ago.

Replies

• robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Thats a great way to be! Congrats on your NSV! i am comfortable with my weight but i wanna give some of it back!
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I'll bet you've lost inches!!! Start tracking your measurements and even if the scale isn't moving you'll still see improvements!
  • Emmabella11
    Options
    NSV..what that mean??
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    NSV..what that mean??

Non Scale Victory
  • aggiecs
    aggiecs Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing accomplishment! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!