I just...REALLY love you!!!!!

Options
NewVonnie
NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
*Sniff Sniff* No hatin' ok..I'm a girl after all and I can cry if I want to! Besides they are happy tears. I have been here 75 days and lost 30 pounds. Before MFP I tried..I really did. Just not hard enough, and maybe I didnt want it enough. All I know is one day I woke up and was done..so stinkin done. I wanted to change sooooo bad. I hated myself. I joined MFP and at first just logged. Then after a while I came and silently observed the goings on in the forums. I got a friend request after I made a comment that I'm assuming didnt confirm I can be as dumb as a rock. Hmmm..I accepted it. And another...and another. And WOW!!! You guys just blow me away. The encouragement, kindness, support..just..wow. Then there are the sarcastic, funny, crazy friends I have..I grin the whole time I'm here. Exept for the rare ocassion I get to say "pants". Well..I grin then too. Then I have those friends that educate me..because I really need to be educated..and you know what..they dont seem to mind. You all are so stinking wonderful. And you know what..you make me feel like I can take this all the way. I have far still to go, but you know what? If I can do it with you guys..it'll be a ride I'll never forget. You make me happy :)

So thank you..from the bottom of my heart..you are all very special..all soooo different..But all important to me..

:flowerforyou: :wink: :heart: :drinker: :love: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• 73vanessa
    73vanessa Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Love you too Von
  • Ronny46
    Ronny46 Posts: 23
    Options
    Just keep doing what you doing boo, really proud of you!!!!!!
  • hufflepuffin
    Options
    Love it! This is an inspiration to me!

You're all free to add me, by the way.
    More friends = more motivation!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    All the love back at ya! Your post is exactly how i feel!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    You are kicking some serious booty! No turning back now. You're headed straight for success!
  • Beneaththesurface
    Beneaththesurface Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    thanks! I'm really glad for you<3 :D thanks for helping to encourage others.
  • FindingFit50s
    Options
    All the love back at ya! Your post is exactly how i feel!

ME, TOO!!!

Going "public" on MFP is the smartest thing I've done for my health since I found a new primary care doc -- and that's been about 10 years ago!

I freakin' love these people, too -- which obviously includes YOU, Von!

Big, soft, warm HUGS!!!
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well! You've lost almostbtwice as much as me in roughly the same amount of time, and I know how hard I'm working, so you much be killing it big time!!! :-) I love having you for a friend... Glad you're feeling so wonderful right now! :flowerforyou:
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Awwwww..thanks everyone!! :flowerforyou: :love: :heart: :blushing: :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!