♥ Public diaries & encouragement ♥

Options
I would love to find some motivating/encouraging folks who try their best to eat well (i'm not looking for perfection. I'm totally down with the occasional cheeseburger!), and don't have a problem sharing their diaries. I find I eat better/do better when my diary is open to criticism/comments/knowing people can see what I'm eating. Feel free to add me if you are like minded with this! ♥

Replies

• Ingekp1
    Ingekp1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi Wonder, I wouldn’t mind being in your group. Let me know if it’s still open.

Kevin
  • resale3108
    resale3108 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I have an open diary. Give and receive encouragement ( occasionally in the form of unapologetic cheek!).
    It's as much about the shedding of lard as it is finding a supportive, honest and fun group of accountability buddies. Have sent an FR for you to consider.
    Me
  • sljjjembeca
    sljjjembeca Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, looking for all of the above as well, I attempt to make my diary open and could definitely use all the support I can get :)
  • long_for_me
    long_for_me Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Add me. My diary is open to friends and I eat well!
  • Wellness_Whit
    Wellness_Whit Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Happy to have all of you! <3
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Friend me. My diary is open to my friends. That helps me with accountability.
  • dawsoncurrandodds
    dawsoncurrandodds Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, Sent some add requests. I’m also looking for open diaries to get some inspiration