Faith and Fitness!

Options
Hi MFP friends! Any of you believers? Anyone doing reps for Jesus? Iron sharpening Iron? I'd love to hear how you and the Lord keep motivated :)

Replies

• k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Welcome to myfitnesspal! ... There aren't many of us here I'm assuming. You may add me and the few members you'll find via this thread to start: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10662215/sharing-the-struggle-with-a-faith-community
  • ErnieRE1
    ErnieRE1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a follower of Jesus Christ and also looking for like minded brothers and sisters to walk with in my fitness life as I have with my spiritual life.
    I once had great fitness will power and stamina but any more, it's hard to stay motivated and I lose my way.
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    Jesus effects every part of my life, emotional, spiritual & physical. As far as the gym goes I love to put my worship music on while working out & concentrate on that
  • whizupgirl
    whizupgirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love listening to Christian workout music when I hit the gym in the morning. There's nothing better to keep my focus on Him while working on His temple! 🙏
  • rupshaw
    rupshaw Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Faithful follower here and would be glad to connect and help motivate and encourage!
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Jesus? No, I am religious though.
  • scx11
    scx11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I am moving from Weight Watchers to MyFitnessPal and would love to connect with ladies looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle while lovin’ Christ! Feel free to add me as a friend! - Stephanie
  • turnere316
    turnere316 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am proud to say that Jesus is my personal Savior & Lord. Without Him, I can do nothing. Internet problems & lack of motivation took me off of here for awhile. Now I'm back & ready to get back on track.
  • TheIronsMan
    TheIronsMan Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Faith is the most important thing in a Christians life!
  • afence23
    afence23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Listen to Skillet's Stars for a good running song