Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Me too! o:)
  • becksyboo877
    becksyboo877 Posts: 1 Member
    Would like some friends newly starting out :)
  • brittany_sander
    brittany_sander Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • eccentricplaza
    eccentricplaza Posts: 115 Member
    Looking for active friends. Those open food diaries motivate like no other. Love to see everyone’s hard work!
  • greenegoddess1
    greenegoddess1 Posts: 14 Member
    Feel free to add me. Open diary.
  • Eire2985
    Eire2985 Posts: 9 Member
    New friends needed :)
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,471 Member
    Any new friends are welcome...
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Lift_Run_Eat Posts: 986 Member
    Active, long time mfp'er. Feel free to add me..
  • bioreplika
    bioreplika Posts: 136 Member
    Me too :)
  • aeborowski
    aeborowski Posts: 72 Member
    Open diary, active daily, lots of doggo pictures! 😗
  • tylerpower
    tylerpower Posts: 4 Member
    Could use some extra friends to help keep me on track, feel free to add me!
  • dcandreani
    dcandreani Posts: 15 Member
    Feel free to add me! Looking to build a support network!
  • raaachelmarie
    raaachelmarie Posts: 67 Member
    I’m not new but my timeline is looking a little bare lately and I could use some more friends! My diary is open and I’m quick to give encouragement. Add me 😁
  • Feel free to add me.
  • kaylanizmom
    kaylanizmom Posts: 7 Member
    Add me if I haven't sent you a request I have no friends lol
  • raekaylee096
    raekaylee096 Posts: 9 Member
    I need more friends 😊
  • WhimsicalRin124
    WhimsicalRin124 Posts: 12 Member
    New here and trying to make new friends! Looking for others to help us grow together!
  • enikovaczi
    enikovaczi Posts: 11 Member
    Hi guys, I'm looking for friends who are quite sporty and would love some challenges in excercise too.
    A bit about myself, my name is Eni and I'm on a journey to lose 4-5 stone and eat much healthier. My 'diet' approach or i should say 'lifestyle change' approach is to do at least 30 mins excercise every day. I have a crosstrainer which I use for this or if the weather is nice I go for a run or cycling. I think when you excercise it not only makes you feel better but makes you more mindful about what you eat. I love cooking and trying new amazing flavoursome recipes. My diet has to be varied as I get bored eating the same things. My biggest drawback is my kids. I love the rascals but the unhealthy *kitten* they wanna eat all the time is just unbelievable. So I'm always trying to come up with recipes that can be altered to them and myself. I'm also known to stress eat and this is by far my biggest challenge to try to overcome. I've read about 5 books on it and countless internet pages. By now I feel I've found tricks that work for me. At least for now. Lost 1 stone out of 4. If you are in similar shoes message me. I'll be here a while. Xxx
  • spookymulder00
    spookymulder00 Posts: 79 Member
    Please feel free to add me! I love seeing people’s progression on my feed, it motivates me so much. And it’s great to all encourage each other to keep going :)