Just an old pic I found - compared to now!

Options
gponter79
gponter79 Posts: 124 Member
email.jpg

photo-1.jpg

Haven't posted to the boards for a long long time. Just felt like sharing some pics as I found this old one of me from about 3 years ago with Billy Connolly. I weigh about 250lb (18stone) there. The newer pic is only a drop of about 20lb to my current 230 but I'm sure you can see the difference. Looking forward to the next 20 and will post another pic then too!!!

Keep up the good work everyone.

Replies

• mazza33
    mazza33 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Well done ! Keep up the good work :)

Also can I say that I have slight envy about meeting Billy...he's my all time favourite comedian :D
  • lindalou0703
    lindalou0703 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Great Job :)
  • sknopps
    sknopps Posts: 166
    Options
    wonderful!
  • gponter79
    Options
    Also can I say that I have slight envy about meeting Billy...he's my all time favourite comedian :D
    [/quote]

He was a totally nice guy, I must have chatted to him for a good 10 minutes, mostly about banjo playing! This was after a gig in Liverpool.
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Looking great. Congrats and keep up the good work.
  • mazza33
    mazza33 Posts: 123 Member
    Options

He was a totally nice guy, I must have chatted to him for a good 10 minutes, mostly about banjo playing! This was after a gig in Liverpool.
    [/quote]

He is amazing :)....FYI here is one of my fav clips...prepare to piss yourself laughing..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vItQtTZTcAk
  • jeff261159
    jeff261159 Posts: 385
    Options
    Amazing, well done buddy!
  • NyxDominique
    NyxDominique Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Wow, just wow... you look like a completely different person
  • bubbles143
    Options
    You look sooooooo much younger and thinner! Keep up the good work!
    Btw the clothes show an improved confidence as well :)
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    well done! Can definetly see a difference especially in your face :)
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Wow, just wow... you look like a completely different person

I'll second that. Fine looking dude that with Oor William... The Big Yin with the not-so-big Yin :laugh:

But Wow, laddie, looking sharp there in yer suit! :wink: .
  • Robscofle
    Options
    Doing great!!! Well done.

I saw Billy Connolly in Glasgow , Scotland a few years ago. I laughed so much I thought I was going to die!!

Good luck with your weight loss

Regard
    Rob
  • Ajwilson67
    Options
    you look great..I love Billy Connolly, I never Knew How Many people from the U.K where on this site until now... I miss England~....
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Your face has really slimmed down. You look really good. Well done!
  • 29forever
    29forever Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Way to go! My first thoughts when I saw the second pic was, "Michael Buble". I hope you don't take offence to that. I meant that as a big compliment. You look great!
  • joeygirl84
    joeygirl84 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    It's a great thing to be happy about :) Congrats!
  • vlc1979
    vlc1979 Posts: 227
    Options
    WTG Keep up the great work!
  • whitesquirrel
    Options
    Amazing progress :-) You look great!
  • gponter79
    Options
    Thanks for all the positive comments :-) The Micheal Buble comment made me laugh and I guess the comparison ends at the suit - yeah? lol. Never mind I can only hope one day my hair grows back too!.
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 20! It's amazing how much of a difference 10 or 20 can make. BTW I like the goatee! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!