Looking for a Mentor

Options
Salutations! My name is Rin and I'm a 31 year old woman that would like a mentor to help guide me along the MFP app and with my personal weight loss and lifestyle change goals. I'm an omnivore but sometimes my body suddenly rejects meat and dairy (it hasn't happened in months but I felt it is worth noting) I am trying to make big changes so hopefully someone here will be able to assist me in helping myself.

Replies

• k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    You may add me. Welcome to myfitnesspal Rin.
  • enikovaczi
    enikovaczi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Rin, I'm using this app for about a month and lost a stone. I'm trying to lose weight and eat healthy. In my last pregnancy I had meat aversion and it still lingers so now I only eat chicken, turkey and fish 1-2 a week. I do a fair amount of excercise, I have a cross trainer which I love and do 30 mins intensive excercise but if the weather is good I go for a run or cycling. If you need help with anything let me know. XxxEni
  • WhimsicalRin124
    WhimsicalRin124 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    enikovaczi wrote: »
    Hi Rin, I'm using this app for about a month and lost a stone. I'm trying to lose weight and eat healthy. In my last pregnancy I had meat aversion and it still lingers so now I only eat chicken, turkey and fish 1-2 a week. I do a fair amount of excercise, I have a cross trainer which I love and do 30 mins intensive excercise but if the weather is good I go for a run or cycling. If you need help with anything let me know. XxxEni

Wow you are really on the ball there! The fact that you've accomplished so much in a short amount of time speaks volumes. Thanks for sharing!
  • bazzbeat
    bazzbeat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You may add me as well Rin. I’ve lost 37 lbs on MFP.
  • Heatherreneefit41
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I have been on my journey to be fit and healthy 6 years and still maintaining. Been a member of MFP since 2012 but had to start a new account as of last night. My former name was frofitmom39. Feel to add me!