I need protein but I am for vegetarian dishes

Options
itzybitz92
itzybitz92 Posts: 1 Member
Looking for keto friendly diets that are vegetarian.

Replies

• cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Interested in the responses
  • jflongo
    jflongo Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hit youtube, I'm sure you'll find a million of them
  • Kimmotion5783
    Kimmotion5783 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I understand this all too well. I'm in the same boat- looking to up my protein as well preferably without all the fat and trying some vegetarian dishes as an alternative (because eating meat gets old after a while).

Tempeh is a great source of protein, roughly about 20-30 grams per cup. Tofu is another meat-free option coming in at about 10 grams of protein per serving. There's a lot you can do with them, too: meatless meatloaf, stir fry, meatless meatballs, soups, salads, chili, add it to baked pasta dishes, put them in sandwiches/wraps...

For recipe ideas, I recommend:

www.budgetbytes.com

www.traderjoes.com/recipes

BudgetBytes got me started on learning how to cook and they've really expanded a lot over the years. There are hundreds of great recipes that are simple, straight-forward and budget-friendly. I love how they even give you the cost breakdown per serving.

Trader Joe's has a lot of good recipes on their website. If you don't have a store near you, that's okay- just use whatever's around. The ingredients are what they are, but the recipes are really good. I'm actually making the Teriyaki BBQ Tofu with Soycutash Greens this weekend, can't wait!
  • MutluMarah
    MutluMarah Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Vafa beans hummus lentil red and green .. also chickpeas are some good source of protein if you need any recipes feel free to message me