Emotional Eating Support

Options
Hello,

I know I can't be the only person struggling with emotional eating. I feel like every day I plan my food and every day, I eat something else and give up for the day. I would love to be able to have a little group going to offer support, tips, accountability, and encouragement in overcoming this nasty habit and ending the cycle.

Replies

• victorioustay
    victorioustay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to keep weight or gain more then 5lbs it's frustrating cause I hear excersise eat will help me gain but how can I have the strength to excersise when I'm barley eating it sucks there's no app that says eat more good job when I log in and I lose weight it says great job and while my bmi is underweight sigh I understand
  • stonesournum1
    stonesournum1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I have been an emotional eater ever since I was 10. It was either food or alcohol that I used to abuse when I suffered anxiety, depression, etc etc.
    I would love to join your group where we can learn to identify the emotions that lead us to overeating.
    I know I can use the support. And I know I can support you on your journey
  • scrapbooklady
    scrapbooklady Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am with you guys. Feel free to add me. I just posted in another thread this awesome podcast i just found -- Healing Emotional Eating by Janet D. Thomas