Android app not working.

Options
acaye2
acaye2 Posts: 2 Member
The App logged me out on Android. Will not allow me to log back in. Says error my password is wrong. I'm logged in just fine online.

Replies

• marysabetournay
    marysabetournay Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    same here....update??
  • gofaulk28
    gofaulk28 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Me too! Same exact issue, logged me off on my Android, but it works just fine on my desktop. Also saying my password is wrong, which it's not.
  • acaye2
    acaye2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have looked at some forums. It seems to be just about everybody. Or at least a lot of people.
  • shalvy2007
    shalvy2007 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I found this response on another discussion forum with others having issues with their apps.

Hello,

Well it's definitely a Monday. Although we fixed the specific issue causing the Down for Maintenance interruptions over the weekend, we are now seeing reports of app users not being able to log in or that the app is unable to connect with the site. Our techs are on the case and we'll resolve it as quickly as possible. Thank you in advance for your patience.

We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available. Please check back for further updates.

Best,
    MyFitnessPal Staff
  • dorrifam
    dorrifam Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the update MFP staff. The app on my phone was working just fine this morning and then about an hour later I went in and it asked me to sign in. That's where the problems started as it wouldn't accept my password. I reset it twice still no luck. It's good to see that so many users have also complained about the same problem - so now we know it's not us!
    Have a good day! :)
  • dorrifam
    dorrifam Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Seems to be sorted now. Was able to get back into it via my phone just over an hour ago! :)
  • dorothyleestrickland
    Options
    Same issue here. can't sign in on my phone.
  • Belle1958
    Belle1958 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Still can't sign in in central time zone...
    hope it's fixed by tomorrow so I don't lose my days logged in status!
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Damn. I ate 2 of those big *kitten* soft pretzels from the mall today. How am I supposed to log this *kitten*?!?!!!!!
  • carlasmith46
    carlasmith46 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I see that android users are having trouble with phone app. Wanted to let you know that apple phone cannot log in today either.