Technical Problems

Options

Replies

• amb79
    amb79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here. Thinking about cancelling my premium if they don't get it fixed quick
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Seems to be working fine to me on the app. What devices are you all on?
  • RidderNi
    RidderNi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can confirm I can also only log in through my web browser - the app tells me I am entering a wrong e-mail address or password -_-. I hope the MFP team can fix it soon!
  • Trophy92
    Trophy92 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same for me. Worked OK all day but tonight cannot log in on the app.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I have not had any problems today with the web site. I have not tried the app today.
  • jmlinmn
    jmlinmn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The app is broken and authentication is slow on the website. It seems pretty clear they're having issues, it'd be nice if they posted about it somewhere, especially for those of us that are paying for this service.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    yes
  • carmenprinston5663
    Options
    Yes same here! The app is not connecting to the server? I can't log in!!!
  • stacyll
    stacyll Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    same problem with the app. I'm premium too.
  • CheatinLil
    CheatinLil Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    When it required me to reset my password. I was sent an email that said Need help? See the Help and Support section. I went to the Help and Support section. then the myfitnesspal section. Then the troubleshooting section. Then clicked the email link in the Don't see the answer to your question?

I sent an email and am waiting for a reply. I also tried turning my phone off/on and uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
  • Imasummerbug
    Imasummerbug Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Glad to know the problem isn't just me. I will be very upset if it loses my logs ... I use them for a vital health issue.
  • stacyll
    stacyll Posts: 43 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I've tracked for years and never experienced this. odd. I'm guessing this must be a big issue. hopefully no data will be lost and they will be back up soon.
  • TallStephCF
    TallStephCF Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here. I was using the app all day and now "cannot connect to server"
    Sooooo ANNOYING!
  • agatheb1892
    agatheb1892 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same problem! I am hungry, and don't know what to eat! 🤣
  • jmvilla99
    jmvilla99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am having the same problem on the app but not the website, and sent an email through the website following CheatinLil's instructions.
  • ShaySheaffer
    ShaySheaffer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The app kicked me out when I went to log my dinner and will not allow me to log back in. I am able to log on the website, but not on the mobile app.
  • RealWorldStrengthLLC
    Options
    App says wrong username or password, I changed the PW 3 times, updated my phone twice, and uninstalled and reinstalled the app.

Currently logged in through my browser...whatever - its not as fast as the app, but still better than not having it. The good thing is I usually plan out my meals and log all my food for the day as soon as I get out of the gym so it's not that much of a pain
  • SuperKnight1
    SuperKnight1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Alex wrote: »
    Hi all! We had an issue over the weekend that was resolved this morning, *however* as of about 10 minutes ago we started seeing users get logged out and unable to log back in, receiving a server error instead. Our on call teams are looking into it and our technical support team will get a post up shortly with information and updates as we get them:

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/topics/456345-troubleshooting/articles
  • YogaLady1950
    YogaLady1950 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is getting really annoying. Last year the site was hacked apparently and I was notified that I had to change my password, which I did. I know I now have the correct password, but it isn't accepted. I'm thinking of switching to another site. I'm glad I'm not paying for the premium.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    @Caporegiem

do you still have these problems with your premium sub?

People were having problems today? I never noticed anything out of the ordinary. Chalk up another win to premium.