Hi everyone, In need of some friends on here

Options
Hi, I'm Alex, I've been using the iPhone app for a while and didn't even know there was a website too lol.
I am looking for friends to help me on my weight loss journey, it would be much easier and motivational.
Check my profile for more info about me and feel free to add me as a friend :)

Replies

• nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Hi Alex!!!!!!! Great job on your weightloss so far!!!
  • nukebhs83
    nukebhs83 Posts: 158
    Options
    hi alex. glad to have you here. i sent you a friend request. good luck.

sherri
  • benzgirl1
    Options
    Hi Alex, I just started today. My name is Bettina. I need to lose 30 pounds. I would like to meet some new friends so we can motivate one another.
  • twheelhouse
    twheelhouse Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Alex!

I've just added you - I've lost 2 stone 5 lbs (33lbs) even though I started counting on here after I'd already lost a few.

Good luck with it
    Tina :)
  • AlexieB
    AlexieB Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • ummummgood757
    ummummgood757 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need some friends as well.. day two of healthy lifestyle change
  • KatManx
    KatManx Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    hi,
    i just added you, need a few more friends here myself :)

Kat x
  • feebeast1
    feebeast1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Alex, I'm exactly the same as you - have been using the iPod/ android apps.... and never realised the actual web site existed.

I've used it in the past, but slipped... and put on 2.5 stone :( which I am now on a mission to loose!!!!

I'm looking for freinds for motivation too.... so feel free to give me a shout :D
  • mabelebam
    mabelebam Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi Alex, I've been using the android apps too..it's handy and convenient to keep yourself on track! :) so far I've lost about 8 pounds and hope to lose at least 20 more before my study trip to the UK next year. Hope we can keep each other motivated!

PS: I've sent you a friend request (or is it an invite)? :)

-Mabel
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm another iPhone app user that recently discovered the community area. I'm really enjoying it so far! :smile:
  • Tegan74
    Tegan74 Posts: 202
    Options
    I'm new to the app and to the boards ~ a friend of mine found the app for me and I googled the site this morning. I'm looking to lose 30lbs in around 8 weeks an could def use some friends/support :) I'm not sure how to add friends....... or what to do with em after they are added....... :bigsmile: