What are your weekend plans?

Options
FTIM2015
FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
What are all you lovely people doing with yourselves this weekend?

I have a dinner party on saturday night :drinker: and the OH and I are going for a picnic in the sunshine on sunday.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    today I have off so I will clean my house, do laundry, go to the doctor, and I am debating whether to train today or tomorrow. Saturday I was planning to go to the beach. Sunday just veg out.
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I'm headed to Martha's Vineyard for 2 days/1 night. Can't wait for the beach!
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Going for a long trail run Saturday AM, and hoping I can talk my sitter into coming over to watch my kids so I can go out with some friends again bar hopping. Sunday...lazy Sunday.
  • shellyrulz
    shellyrulz Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    My daughter and I have our first Pee Wee Football game an hour and a half away. But we love our cheerleading and football!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    programming, programming, programming, sleeping, programming, programming...
  • shgreen612
    shgreen612 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Date night with the hubby tonight and 6 mile run on Saturday morning! Other than that, hoping for a relaxing weekend! :)
  • rhenneberry
    Options
    Heading to the Big Apple (NYC) for a show at Radio City Music Hall. Its my birthday on Sunday and my husband suprised me with tickets to Cirque du Soleil.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Spend the day at the beach Saturday, do some fishing.

Then Sunday we have to get up bright and early for a scrimmage probably just take it easy afterwards, maybe go swimming or watch movies.
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Gym Gym more Gym!!

it's my weekend without kids so also a lot of cleaning! Probably a much needed steam realeasing karaoke night tonight, and starting to pack for my vacation starting next Thursday.
  • dvarrassi12
    Options
    Going to a Blink 182 Concert with my brother, and I'm so excited! Not so excited about the beer calories :/ lol.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Going to a Blink 182 Concert with my brother, and I'm so excited! Not so excited about the beer calories :/ lol.

nice! What's a concert without beer? Not a good one so enjoy it!!!!!!
  • ayshamc
    ayshamc Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I am super-skint as I am trying to save spending money for when I go home to Australia in 2 weeks time....

But I have 2 DVD's to watch that came through last night on my LoveFilm, so one for Friday night, one for Saturday...

I am going to go for 2 huge walks, to get out of the Gym for a bit

And it's supposed to be really sunny on Saturday, so I am going to go sit in the Park with my book and try and get some sun :glasses:
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Going to Kansas City to see the Red Sox play ball. Just looking forward to the BBQ and beverages not the ball game so much since I am a Yankees girl. :bigsmile:
  • nays1983
    nays1983 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am taking my little girl on a holiday to Queensland for three days.. We are going to Seaworld resort and all the fun parks. I cant wait bring on Sunday i say...... from the land down under :)
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    We're going to our lake cabin in northern Minnesota for a couple of days, then going further north to visit my mom and brothers for a couple of days. We will be in or on the water for the next 4 days.
  • manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    Options
    I'm doing a Passion Party tonight after work, tomorrow morning I'm going to the park with my daughter and then spending time with the hubs. Sunday we are going to dinner at a friend's house. Nothing overly spectacular, but it'll be nice to spend time with family and friends and hopefully make a little extra cash too!
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Nothing at all, maybe some uni work.

I have had a nightmare week in work and I just want to get home and curl up in my bed for the next 2 days.
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    I'm going to be wearing a swimsuit for the first time all summer on Monday. A day trip to the beach!
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Tonight, after dinner, I'm going to leave my OH to do all the dishes that he's neglected to do over the last few nights (it's the only thing I ask him to do, so I'm making a point) while I treat myself to a well deserved evening of pampering.... Run the bath, de-fuzz, exfoliate, scrub, buff, and polish :bigsmile:

Tomorrow, we're bring the dog to the vets to get her claws cut, then our usual Saturday house cleaning begins. We'll probably get something to eat and slob out in front of the tv afterwards.

Sunday, myself and the OH are taking the dog to her first proper car show :smile: I'm also going to treat myself to an icecream :bigsmile: