Coffee stand lovers please unite here ☕☕☕

Options
2»

Replies

• competeagain2x
    competeagain2x Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I’ve never had even a sip of coffee, ever
    Sooooo I guess I have to stand outside this thread and picket against coffee?
    *no coffee no peace! No coffee no peace!*
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I have discovered the best tasting coffee that will only have the calories of the milk you choose... There called skinny syrups (there pretty much the same ones that starbucks use like the sugar free vanilla) and they have a line from donut flavor to caramel macchiato. They are amazing and i have a bunch of them... they are zero calories... two pumps of that plus whatever milk u use (i use almond milk so its like 35 calories and booom great coffee..

Love the skinny syrups too. You can get them from Amazon. Lots of flavors.
    Love Starbucks black for drinking all day. The gas station I go to has good white chocolate mocha cappuccino. I agree with another poster here that cappuccino seems too sweet now, so I will get a large coffee, 1/4 cappuccino 3/4 black coffee when I fill up with gas. This Thanksgiving will be my families 7th “Turkey Trot “ 5K. Traditionally, we get a Peppermint mocha to kick off the holiday season. Like I said, they now seem really sweet, but I still manage to get it down😉 (reward for doing the 5k)

Black coffee does have a few calories, anywhere from 2 to 5 per cup depending on where you get the information.
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I'm the most boring coffee drinker. 3 cups a day of plain black, whatever-we-have-at-the-office-that-day k cups. If i'm feeling frisky I'll occasionally get an Americano (espresso and water)... usually once a season I'll get a lightened up pumpkin spice latte and peppermint mocha from Starbucks but that's about it!
  • StargazerB
    StargazerB Posts: 425 Member
    Options

I feel so sad for you.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options

I feel so sad for you.

I was thinking the same thing! :D
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    My husband makes my coffee every morning (he wakes up earlier than I do) and it also comes out to about 100cal. 2TBS irish cream coffee creamer, 3 splenda, and the largest setting on the Keurig.