A little about Me!

spolk47
spolk47 Posts: 19 Member
I've been on this board for a little while. I had weight loss surgery (gastric sleeve) on August 14, 2017 after trying for so long to do it on my own. I have lost and gained so many times, I just got tired of trying on my own. Kudos, to you guys who did it the natural way. My highest weight was 313 and I am at 170. I started here at 289. I'm not done yet! I want to get to 130 and try to maintain that weight! This is still a journey and I plan on continuing on it! Thanks for reading!
[img]https://us.v-cdn.net/5021879/uploads/editor/v6/d97ubr0uoiju.jpg - 190[/img]qa5s75i1pfv3.jpg -190
a97xc9w46mau.jpg - 289

Replies

• besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    no matter what works for you it is still work so keep up the great work! congratulations.
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    What great progress!! You'll get there!! Keep up the good work!!
  • veggie16mfp
    veggie16mfp Posts: 114 Member
    WOW! Well done and continued success
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    You look great, well done with all of your progress!
  • beforeafter135
    beforeafter135 Posts: 10 Member
    You look awesome!
  • spolk47
    spolk47 Posts: 19 Member
    Thanks you guys!
  • jean133mjg
    jean133mjg Posts: 133 Member
    Congratulations on your success! Having gastric surgery is just a tool to help you lose weight. You are still having to lose the weight through your own efforts just like everyone else. Don't feel bad that you had surgery to help you accomplish your goal. It takes determination from all of us. All the best to you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!