Want new friends who are trying to lose weight too & are motivating!!

Options
Hello! So a little about me...

I am 33 yrs old, 5'6 and my current weight is 228 lbs, I'm about 68 lbs overweight.. I started eating healthy and working out again on Monday but I used to do that all the time before I hurt my back (wear & tear). For awhile I couldn't workout because my back hurt a lot so I was going to therapy with my chiropractor. Over the months, with some much needed strength training, I feel like my back has gotten stronger. So Monday I started working out again and so far I haven't felt any pain which is good! I still have to be careful though. Anyway, a lot of friends that I used to have on mfp are no longer active so I ended up deleting a lot of old accounts :( Now I'm looking for new friends who are positive, motivating and encouraging! You will get the same from me! Trying to lose weight is not easy, but with the right group of ppl in your life, it helps to make it just a tad bit easier. I'm not looking for anyone perfect as I'm sure we can all relate that we're trying to lose weight but I am looking for ppl who are serious about losing weight, who despite having a rough day they make themselves workout, or who love food so much but have decided enough is enough. So if you are that person, please feel free to send me a friend request! :) Can't wait to make new friends!

Replies

• Ingekp1
    Ingekp1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Can we be friends?
  • kimberlyarchuleta9
    Options
    I’ll be your friend! I need some friends too all of mine are inactive these days, anyone can feel free to add me as well! I weighed in yesterday at 216 down from 250 I started out with after I had my baby. I still have a long way to go hoping to be around 200 by the end of dec.
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I’m trying to lose 50-55. Friend me :)
  • NyteRaptor
    NyteRaptor Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    added! I'm looking for new friends to help stay motivated too
  • DeterminedMummy94x
    Options
    I've added you, I find people's statuses and successes and food recommendations really motivating, which helps keep me on track :)
  • Karrice12
    Karrice12 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Also looking for new friends! Added you😊
  • scrapbooklady
    scrapbooklady Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Add me! I would love to encourage you!
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'll send you an add! I am always looking for awesome new friends and I def need some motivation after regaining a bit. Best of luck and we can do this!!!!!!!!!!
  • Michael21usmc
    Michael21usmc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Surrounding yourself with motivated individuals is the key. I myself need the same thing! With the seasons changing, especially with the holidays, it's easy to fall victim to poor eating habits as well as depriving yourself from needed physical activity. Anyone feel free to add me, I'm also eager to make some positive changes! 👍
  • sara4220
    sara4220 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Added! We can do this :smile: