Starting over....Again!

Options
I don't know how many times I've been where I am now. Back to the beginning. I start, make progress and stop. My mind set had been weak many times. I couldn't even tell you why I stopped. But here I am again, back to the beginning. I am excited though! I know I have the ability, and I'm not giving up on myself. I've made my loved ones aware I meant business. Even my kiddos joined in on my workout today. Now if only I could get my fiance to STOP trying to consistently offer food when I've said NO! I don't think he understands. But I can't blame him. Anyway, good luck everyone.

April

Replies

• hollypopp10
    hollypopp10 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I’m so in the SAME boat! Feel free to add me! I’m always up for more friends to help keep each other accountable!
  • rominasandra
    rominasandra Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It’s like you are telling my story
  • hugglegirl
    hugglegirl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    Girl were in the same boat. I have been struggling with my weight for years. A lot of my family is heavy so when I try to stick to it and then visit them I feel pressured to eat what there eating. My hubby tries to be helpful but sometimes is counteracting.
    I hope this is our final battle with our weight. Want someone to lean on I'm here.
  • No_Knock
    No_Knock Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    In the same spot. I've had a back injury the entire year and while I haven't gained everything back, I've let it be an excuse to lose ground. I got back on track (and on here) yesterday. Keep pushing!
  • DeborahKilpatrick
    DeborahKilpatrick Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Me too, I totally hear what youre saying about hubbies!!!! They mean well but he just does not understand my struggles although he knows how much my weight bothers me.
    We can do this. I feel like I'm at a tipping point here too and need to sort this out. Let's help each other, we can do it x