Premium Package

Options
Is the premium package worth getting here? If so why?

Replies

• KimWinegardner
    KimWinegardner Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am doing a 30 day trial first to see if I want to fully go through with it.
  • Ingekp1
    Ingekp1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim, I started the free trial today. Maybe we can help each other navigate the additional options? We can be friends to if you like. Thanks for your feedback.

Kevin
  • KimWinegardner
    Options
    Sure Kevin, I'm just pushing buttons everywhere trying to figure it all out first. 😂 There is quite a bit of additional information with the premium, I've definitely noticed that.
  • Ingekp1
    Ingekp1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I’m doing the same thing..just hitting buttons. We’ll figure it out eventually. This app has been helping me quite a bit. I lost 9 lbs over the last 4 weeks. Do you have any goals?
  • KimWinegardner
    Options
    Great job!! I've lost five in two weeks. I would like to lose 45 more actually, but small goals of five pounds will suffice. The Halloween candy in the house is not helping me! 🙈 The app definitely helps to notice habits for sure and that is one thing I like about premium already, is that it shows the foods you eat the most of or of highest calories. I mean I think I ate two oatmeal raisen cookies everyday for a week to get rid of them, but then when I looked at how many calories it was over that week, I couldn't believe it!! So that was eye opening... Now that I think of it, I wonder how many calories in candy I've eaten recently! 😂 Promise, I tracked it all!
  • hollypopp10
    hollypopp10 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I’m interested to know what you guys think about the premium after you’ve used it for a bit. I’ve been pretty successful with MFP in the past and am hoping for the same success again. =)
  • SweetMostly
    SweetMostly Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I will be greatly interested in your thoughts on the premium as well. PleAse update us :)
  • KimWinegardner
    Options
    I'm not that impressed actually. Doesn't seem to be much that I need so I'll be canceling I think. 🙄